What's Your Grooming Routine ?

SCSea

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
1) Hot bath. I hate the noise of a shower in the morning. I like DHS Clear or Zinc shampoo (no Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, which can cause flaking, and no fragrance), and Hibiclens surgical scrub (rinses clean, antibacterial, neutral smell).

2) Clippers to the stubble along the edges of the goatee and moustache zone. I shave if it's *really* important - Fusion razor, Neutrogena shave gel.

3) If I didn't shave, some kind of beta-hydroxy cleanser. Something that promises to shrink pores and remove blackheads. I'm the color of Xerox paper, so even the lightest clogging makes me look like I'm pockmarked. L'Oreal Men or Neutrogena, either way, not too picky.

4) My serious concession to vanity is that I use La Roche-Posay Anthelios SPF 15 Daily Moisturizer every morning between the Spring and Fall Equinoxes. Cheap insurance so I never have to look my age. Anthelios is one of a couple of products in the US with Mexoryl, a very advanced UV filter.

Things I would never use: hair product, antiperspirant, self-tanner.

Things I rarely use: one half-spritz of Givenchy Pi, Joop!, Fresh's Cannabis Santal, Gucci by Gucci or Musk Ravageur by Frederic Malle. We're talking so little that I have to be nekkid and on top of you to know I'm wearing anything. It's like sexy underwears for me - I don't need anybody but me knowing I'm wearing them unless I'm making a point of them knowing. ;0)

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Let's see. If it's early in the morning and i'm tired, i just bitch my way through getting ready. I'm not a morning person. I don't want to see your face and i don't want to hear you breathe if i'm up and tired. :p

Otherwise, i'm a gentle soul.

I wake up and possibly turn the T.V on so i don't fall back asleep.
There's a mirror on my headboard so i usually take a look at my face.
I go and the bathroom, take a leak, and have a nice long hot shower.
While in the shower, i let the water run on me for a while and then i start to wash.
I usually wash with some body soap (right now, it's Dove with Japanese oils which smells beautiful)
I wash my hair with some shampoo if necessary.
I wash my face with Noxema by applying it and rubbing it in until my face feels great.
Out of the shower, i apply some deodorant and begin to brush my teeth.
After that comes mouthwash and floss if i have the time.
I walk out of the bathroom and air dry (or towel off if someone is home)
Then i put on the clothes which i picked out the previous night and put on some lotion if needed.
Put some gel in my hair, and brush and comb it.
Put some cologne on (these days either Burberry "Brit" or Dolce and Gabbana "The One"
and i'm ready.

Note: I never really shave. I'm terrified of doing it. I always let the barber shave me or shape up the facial hair when i got there.

D_Theophallus Kneedgroin

Account Disabled
Media
1. Wake up
2. "Curse the heavens" arm gestures
3. Get up, turn off alarm, drag my lazy ass to the shower
4. Crank up the music and the water temperature
5. Dance in shower (oh, and I tend to wash and groom myself in there, too)
6. Dry self off, still shaking booty
7. Insert contact lenses into eyes
8. Dress while talking to one or two of my favorite people, still shaking it
9. Perform any further grooming habits needed/Lounge a bit
10. Start mah day

ah, you forgot something :cool:

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
This sums it up for me...
Yep, this sums it up for me too with the following exceptions:

1. I dry off in the shower versus getting out to get the towel from across the room and dripping all over.
2. Morning rubout is usually done in the shower.
3. Since someone recently introduced me to the morning booty shaking routine, I have had to add a few minutes to my morning ritual. It actually makes the day start out much better!!

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
This sums it up for me...
Boys, the rub out should always happen before or during the shower!

I am anal, so I have several grooming routines. :redface:

I have the usual morning routine, but I also have a 'date' grooming routine, which is much more lengthy. It involves waxing, precise shaving, clipping the mucky bits, whitening my teeth, and many other things.

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
Boys, the rub out should always happen before or during the shower!

I am anal, so I have several grooming routines. :redface:

I have the usual morning routine, but I also have a 'date' grooming routine, which is much more lengthy. It involves waxing, precise shaving, clipping the mucky bits, whitening my teeth, and many other things.
^^^Metrosexual--who knew??? :biggrin1: