Whats Your Jedi Name ?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
How do you do, my name is Booda.

I am a very wise, peaceful, non-confrontational Jedi. Friends are amazed at how calm I can be in even the most stressful of situations.

Now, get off of my cape hem or I'll beat your ass three ways to Sunday, you slimy fucktard.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Your Jedi name is Mace Win’War. You are a physically superior warrior. Your muscles are as hard as bowling balls and you can handle yourself in almost any conflict. Just remember that you can solve almost any situation with the powers of your mind as well.

Hmm. Kinda surprised ... but good to know.
(I thought I chose every wimpy choice in the whole set of questions. Go figure.:cool:)

T-Lex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm Obi-Peace Walker....

"You're trustworthy, a great friend, and a straight shooter. You're always mediating arguments amongst your friends because you can separate reason from emotion. You want to change the world using your mind, not your light saber."

I must be your Jedi-twin, Mama....I'm Obi-Peace Walker, too. :biggrin1:

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Your Jedi name is Mace Win’War. You are a physically superior warrior. Your muscles are as hard as bowling balls and you can handle yourself in almost any conflict. Just remember that you can solve almost any situation with the powers of your mind as well.

Hmm. Kinda surprised ... but good to know.
(I thought I chose every wimpy choice in the whole set of questions. Go figure.:cool:)

haha. same here! that's what i got too.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Apparently, my destiny lies along another path...oh, and I'm gay...and that's a bad thing. :rolleyes:

Darth Evil-Poof ~

You're so evil you don't have a Jedi name, you have a Sith name. It's Darth Evil-Poof and if you think that name sounds ridiculous, it's because you're ridiculous. Everybody knows that Jedis are cooler than Siths. Now go straighten out your life.