What's your job or career?

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I just began wondering this the other day out of curiosity: What does everybody here do for a living? What's your job or career?

Also, to make it relevant to this website, does your job give you a chance to see and appreciate many hot men with large penises? Which career is the best for meeting or seeing really hot men with nice, big dicks?

I'll start by answering for myself:

1. I'm a college teacher--been one for several years.
2. I teach with several other male profs who are very sexy and show nice crotch bulges every day. And many of my male students are fond of wearing tight jeans or loose weat pants which reveal their manhood quite nicely. (Of course, I must be careful when it "cums" to my students.)

3. My career often gives me opportunities to see and meet sexy, well endowed men. I attend teachers' conferences in big cities like Chicago, New Orleans, and San Francisco. While there, I check out the men staying at my hotel and also take advantage of the gay night life of the host city. Many times I've gotten lucky either at my hotel or at a local night spot.

4. I think the following occupations would be best for meeting hot men with big dicks: construction worker, professional landscaper, dept store clerk (especially in the men's clothing section!), travel agent, and lifeguard. Any others?

So, what do you gentlemen think? Thanks for your input!

rubberwilli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Non-profit fundraiser for higher education, arts and healthcare organizations.

I get to do the conference thing about once a year, which always has it's perks. I've told that story here already.

When I was working in higher ed for a major university, there was signifcant travel to Los Angeles, New York and other destinations where we had a large alumni base. I would frequently make appointments during the week and then stay at least over saturday night to experience all the town has to offer.

The other advantage to working in higher ed was the ability to be out and have a very active or onvolved GLBT community. I was very involved in the Gay and Lesbian University Union, which was the grad student, factulty and staff GLBT group on campus. I created a monthly luncheon for people to socialize, and I helped charter the Gay and lesbian Alumni Association on Campus, which has become one of the most Active Alumni groups at the school.

It cuts both ways though, when you have a high profile, you sometimes have to stay on the downlow. Cruising the university for cock...not such a good idea when you're a development officer. I was also a bit freaked out when my boss found out about the whole rubber thing and my involvement with Mr. International Rubber Contest, but she thought it was a hoot and became a big supporter as long as it didn't interfere with work.

All that said, I do have a semi-regular fuck buddy who I met at the University, a professional bassonist, hot shaved head, nice muscular body, 8-9 inch thick cock, and we hook-up about once a month for a good throat session. He definately belongs on this site!

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Engineer and small business owner. By small I mean myself and 5 employees. Like Hickboy, I don't want my mother reading this, as she believes I'm a fluff boy for the adult film industry.

I find it great that we can share many similar ideals even though we have disimilar backgrounds. I guess whether you're a social worker, engineering geek, or whorehouse piano player, you still have the same needs in life.

proportioned

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am a physician, a rather conservative profession. Morever one is rightly expected to be detached when dealing both with colleagues and patients.

craftsman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Work in construction, last year mainly as a heavy equipment operator. Also a carpenter/cabinetmaker when there's work for me. Moving into facility maintenance in a month.

I'm surrounded by other construction workers, a few of which have spent a little hard time bent over the workbench in my woodshop. Worked in an office for most of my life, will never do it again. Give me a blue collar job any damn day.

Reactions: dallas_dad65