Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Architect here. I am often surrounded by strapping construction workers and construction managers, like Craftsman, out on jobsites. Makes for great j/o material when I get home. ;)

That sounds like a great career. The building someone is in day to day makes all the difference in their life. Blending form and function must be interesting

hairyversmuscle

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I am an athletics coach, I also coach and teach swimming to adults. When I am in work mode, I do not look. I have seen a few guys in the locker room but in respect for my ethics I do not look. I can not tell you if a single athlete of mine's endowments!

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have seen a few guys in the locker room but in respect for my ethics I do not look. I can not tell you if a single athlete of mine's endowments!

That's encouraging.

Someone still puts other people's privacy before their own pleasure, or passing on stories for the entertainment of strangers.

Good for you, and thank you.

:)

hairyversmuscle

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
That's encouraging.

Someone still puts other people's privacy before their own pleasure, or passing on stories for the entertainment of strangers.

Good for you, and thank you.

:)

Much appreciated! Can you imagine if there was a gynocologist writing about every pussy he saw. I love dick, I love seeing it, I love seeing it at the gym locker room, but when you are around it every day, its just body parts.

pdxjoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Much appreciated! Can you imagine if there was a gynocologist writing about every pussy he saw. I love dick, I love seeing it, I love seeing it at the gym locker room, but when you are around it every day, its just body parts.
Very well stated and the attitude is as it should be in all locker rooms. They are just body parts we all have in one size or another.
I am an athletics coach, I also coach and teach swimming to adults. When I am in work mode, I do not look. I have seen a few guys in the locker room but in respect for my ethics I do not look. I can not tell you if a single athlete of mine's endowments!
As it should be.

Reactions: hairyversmuscle