What's your job or career?

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Painting Contractor.
I used to be a well known Stripper in my old life and Madam! Which you can't beat for meeting interesting men and women!
Ssshhhh!
cigarbabe:saevil:

M

Mr Ed in Mass

I run a half way house for girls who won't go all the way
In my free time, I'm a lion tamer

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Electrical engineer, specializing in working on medical linear accelerators, and other high priced and dangerous technology...:biggrin1:

Hryblkone

Sexy Member
Media
I am an actor/singer/model who doesn't see many bulges unless I'm in the right place at the right time. I think performing arts and the medical field are the last frontiers when it comes to the sexes and body issues. No one gets uptight the dressing room is unisex.

Before that I used to be a manager at a collegiate retail space. No dicks there, just a bunch of worthly assholes. Couldn't get a position as a graphic/web designer within the advertising industry when I graduated because the market was too saturated. Next time you're home count how many trade school commericals are on daytime TV. Fuck you Katherine Gibbs!

DarkAuron

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Currently I'm a cashier at Office Depot, and I get to see plenty of bulges from customers. My future goal for a career involves video game programming/design, which will eliminate the sights I currently see :p

umass1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am a Coordinator for a major airline, and come into contact with a lot of male Flight Attendants in the course of my day. And yes, I have had sex with a few of them...........

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
50% of my time management consultant.
The other 50% consulting manager for a crew of 10.

In a previous incarnation of my career CIO for the Scandinavian market of a large multinational firm.

Smythy1610

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
job # 1: Mechanical (maniacal?) Engineer and Designer, #2: Home improvement/repairs contractor (self employed, my own business), #3: Historical re-enactor/educator/contractor, 17th & 18th century English and Dutch historical events (non-military) involving wood-crafts, and Blacksmything (hence "Smythy", which is the Building, not the guy banging hot iron), and pre-european and post-european contact Native American (Eastern Woodlands), demonstrating life-skills and history.

In catagory numbers 1 and 3, ANY hint of what I got is potential grounds for dismissal, or loss of contract. Gotta keep the boys in complete control.

Smythy1610