What's YOUR limit?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Apr 14, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: This is directed towards the women that visit this board, but response from anyone is welcome.

I've been looking around online and (out of curiousity) found out about alot of the penis enhancement devices on the market. The JES Extender and many of it's cheaper counterparts (such as "Penimaster") really sound legit in their supposed ability to increase and straighten the penis. I started playing with the idea of maybe investing in one of these "extenders", not so much for length increase, but to straighten the downward curve in my penis...of course, it would also add an extra inch or two. Ive been wondering... am i too big already, or would more length be more eye candy? If i get any longer would i look like a freak oppositte my small frame? Would girls run away, or would it be more attractive to have a straighter, even longer, 11 inch penis? (as opposed to 9.5 with a sharp downward curve)

So, basically, my question... What's your limit? At what point is a penis just too big for you? I really want a straighter penis, but would the length increase make me look like a freak?

You can see pictures of what im already packing here:

http://www.ratemyschlong.com/?i=6cbc37ad8d9794d41be61a914dbe0826

2. Imported

Gold Member

3. Imported

Gold Member

suitinthecity: I always say bigger is better, no matter what the size of the guy attached!

Just curious though - you always had the bend or is it something that developed over time? I'm 31 and have always had a good straight cock but recently think I may have started to develop a slight curvature to the left, which I'd like to arrest before it goes any further.

I remember the whole Bill Clinton thing - the cock bend came up and I remember reading it is a medical condition - anyone know of any medical treatment?

4. Imported

Gold Member

hungcuriousNC: Hey man, I just viewed your picture and I have to say that you're looking great. Listen, I personally love the downward curved dick. It's a lot easier giving head to and deep throating. Personally, I look for this shape b/c it lets me highlight my oral talents. You've got a great peice... I wouldn't change it. Maybe you should reconsider your sex partner if that is why this subject is being brought forth. I'm not too familiar with the female genitalia, but your shape gets an A+ in my book when considering the bed. Dont worry... There are people out there who love the downward curve, and I'm one of them!!

5. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: Suit:

Ive had the bend since i can remember, it isn't something that developed over time.

HungcuriousNC:

Yes, i suppose a downward bend is great for oral, but i think it makes vaginal sex harder. Not sure though, that is why i am asking this question!

6. Imported

Gold Member

AnonyMs: from a woman's perspective:

as one of my board sisters has said, we love the man not the appendage. 9.25 is fine. use the time you would spend on PE (from what I understand it is rather time consuming) to improve your dancing skills. That will make us really happy.

A guy who can make us laugh and take us dancing will win out every time over a guy with a huge schlong, no personality and two left feet.

7. Imported

Gold Member

sammygirly: Amen sister.

<-------I'm fine with 9.25

8. Imported

Gold Member

chicago_girl: I second that sammygirly ;D

There comes a point were a penis is just too big. Most women are going to be afraid to have sex with a guy with an 11 inch penis because they are afraid it will hurt.
    The largest guy I was with was 9.5 and I thought his penis was perfect. There is no need to try to get larger than that.

9. txquis

Gold Member

i cant see anything wrong with your dick

my
    somewhat curvy dick always bugged ME,
    but never any of my partners...women or men.

10. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: ok yea, it isnt an issue of enlarging it...it's an issue of straightening it and gaining an inch or two as a side effect. All i was wondering was if it was worth it to straighten it.

11. Imported

Gold Member

FunGirl: Not worth it in my opinion. 9.5 is a great length and the downward curve you speak of is hardly noticeable. Don't fix what ain't broke, baby! :-*

12. Imported

Gold Member

hungcuriousNC: FUNGIRL JUST SAID IT ALL!! Don't fix it, it ain't broke STUD!!

13. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: ok, thanks for the feedback, but continuing the conversation... at what length and width does a penis become to big for you to handle?

14. Imported

Gold Member

aussiechick63: I'm with Anonyms on this one. Learn to dance.
    It certainly isn't about the length but the man it's attached to.

As to your question, there is no answer. Every person is different, what one can handle another may not be able to. It is up to each partner you are with as to what they can take.

15. Imported

Gold Member

ORCABOMBER: Well, Gigantikok, I think I've already said it, "Nice" :eek: .
    But what's with the dancing??

Argh! Oh well, does anyone like "the funky chicken?" LOL!

16. Imported

Gold Member

janec2000uk: I concur with the other ladies -- every woman is different. I don't think I top out that early. Some women do. For a lot of chicks, 9+" would be a waste (more length than is required); for others it would be a fantastic bonus (for a guy who was a 'keeper' to begin with). As for your curve, not to worry, seriously. And yeah, 11" would be totally lost on me (perhaps I could use it for a towel hanger). The biggest guy I've ever slept with was 9+" and that was a wonderful experience. But any bigger would be too much of a good thing. By the way, gigantikok, yours is, in a word, "yum"! :)

-- Jane

Draft saved Draft deleted