Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never met a man who was too small; too big, yes, but not too small. I guess if he was pencil thin and under less than 4 inches that might be too small - but that's not too likely.

I like men for who they are and not what their cock looks like.[/QUOTE]

but it can help pass the time in the short term if you're a dumbass.

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
LOL this is fun... :biggrin:

what is my minimum acceptable length?

well, my hubby is 5" and he knows me well enough to know how to get me off every single time we have sex. :party:

BUT~ if I am out there looking to have a casual encounter...I'd PREFER the guys to be at least 8" I have had smaller guys... (and I use that term loosely, for a 7" is not small) who totally rocked my world... Fanfuckingtastic SEX... but I am actually on a "sexploration" of large penises.

Makes me an oddball on these boards... but be that as it may ... this is what I am looking for...

NOW.... if I were looking for LOVE? well, then..... that's a horse of a different color... I could easily take a guy of any size and show him the way to my orgasms...

Attachments

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
First of all, I can tell you that I don't want a dick less than 8 inches but if I meet and fall in love with a man who has a smaller dick (within reason) would I really throw away the whole person because of his dick? No

but.......if you ask me what my dream penis is it's 8+.

A better question would be what are the minimum acceptable skills as man has to posses, because what he does in bed is far more than just how big his dick is.

That being said, your answers here are not a good gauge of women and dick size as this is a LARGE penis site.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LOL this is fun... :biggrin:

what is my minimum acceptable length?

well, my hubby is 5" and he knows me well enough to know how to get me off every single time we have sex. :party:

BUT~ if I am out there looking to have a casual encounter...I'd PREFER the guys to be at least 8" I have had smaller guys... (and I use that term loosely, for a 7" is not small) who totally rocked my world... Fanfuckingtastic SEX... but I am actually on a "sexploration" of large penises.

Makes me an oddball on these boards... but be that as it may ... this is what I am looking for...

NOW.... if I were looking for LOVE? well, then..... that's a horse of a different color... I could easily take a guy of any size and show him the way to my orgasms...

Fancy brings up a good point, for sexual encounters yes, give me a huge dick please but as far as love and a real lasting relationship..size is one consideration in a very long list of criteria.

gma26_4521

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting what Daisy, Fancypants, Twistbarbie desire. I think it is totally cool as a casual encounter they would like a large penis-8 plus. But long term there is more to sex. All men should see that women are more complex emotionally, but have a lustful, sexual side, too. Men are not the only ones with a wicked sexual side. Go for it ladies! All is cool.