What's your MINIMUM WIDTH taken with a caliper???

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes cal! but you forgot to post your measurement!!! :D
I didn't forget---I don't own a damned pair of calipers!

When I measured by looking at a ruler laid across it (a while ago, not specifically for the purpose of answering your question), the width of my dick seemed to be 2.1 inches along the shaft (5.3 cm). I don't know what it would be at the narrowest point, or how one is supposed to determine what the narrowest point is. At the tip it narrows to zero.

Last edited:

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I must have left my calipers at home. Seriously, do real people measure and measure and measure, as these posters seem to? I measured myself once (I must have been 14 or so) with my Mom's tape measure, and I was done. I just don't care what somebody's cock measures; if I like him, I like his cock, regardless of whether it's small, medium, large...or many cm's or inches it is.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
I must have left my calipers at home. Seriously, do real people measure and measure and measure, as these posters seem to? I measured myself once (I must have been 14 or so) with my Mom's tape measure, and I was done. I just don't care what somebody's cock measures; if I like him, I like his cock, regardless of whether it's small, medium, large...or many cm's or inches it is.

what are you doing here then??? this site deals about some large things...they could be relatonship issues but even more technical matters... am I wrong?

chemical_man

Just Browsing
Media
That took some acrobat flair to get the caliper on; after removing the wheel from the car and detaching the caliper from the spindle. And after all that work, it didn't give me a number!

Last edited: