whats your most unusual jerk off LUBE??

B_hardasarokkk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have tried many types of lubrication when jerking off...
Vaseline,butter,margerine,hair gel, engine oil lasts for hours ( dont try used oil, it makes your cock so dark!)
aftershave to make your balls tight and tingly.

whats yours??

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you pull the stalk of a cattail away from the roots, you'll find the most amazingly lube ever! It doesn't smell, it has no taste, no dried residue and it lasts a long time. It's a handy thing to know when you're out in the woods.:biggrin1:

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you pull the stalk of a cattail away from the roots, you'll find the most amazingly lube ever! It doesn't smell, it has no taste, no dried residue and it lasts a long time. It's a handy thing to know when you're out in the woods.:biggrin1:

Wow they seem to have re-written the boy scout manual since my day. Or, was it your own research?

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Wow they seem to have re-written the boy scout manual since my day. Or, was it your own research?

I'm quite proud to say that I learned this on my very own. I honestly don't remember how I discovered it, but once I did, I was jerking in the woods every chance I got.

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm quite proud to say that I learned this on my very own. I honestly don't remember how I discovered it, but once I did, I was jerking in the woods every chance I got.

Ok, then I am impressed, I could go on for hours about the importance of observation, and exploration, of nature. You are a natural, A+.:wink:

I'll try and repeat your results some day! LOL

uberzig08

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wow, so many different things you can use.

Of course I would not recommend super glue....you should watch American Pie...that scene with super glue was too funny.

AverageJoe06

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hair conditioner is my all-time favorite. But it's best in the shower where you can add a little water easily. It gets sticky quick if you don't keep a few drops of water on it.

PC-WOW

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Collecting my own precum in a 35-mm plastic film container while watching a slide show of naked guys, and when I have enough (about 1/2-inch up) pour it all at once over my foreskin retracted uncut erection and masturbate stroking my bare head as if I were cut! A sure climax!!

Mr.Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used shaving cream once while I was shaving the boys. It didn't work too well. I used a lot of shampoo, soap, and conditioner growing up. Those worked well but can sting if they get in the hole. I like dry, cream, or any sex lube now. I tend to precum a lot, so I use that also.

NIVLAC87B

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm A Nurse At A Hospital And We Have This Product Called " Saliva Substitute". It's Mainly Used On Comatosed Patients As An Oral Moisturizer But, It Works Wonders As A Lube.....feels Like Real Spit....lol