whats your most unusual jerk off LUBE??

umgoatimba

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
ky would be the choice for the average...however...i am not average:)
I've found that plain old mineral oil works exceptionally well...it is thick enough to cover with just a bit

thedude111

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Super glue.

Tooooo funny! Most Unusual? I was about 13 or 14....never tryed Deep heating rub...for muscles. But thought, HEY! Might feel hot like a pussy. Well...it was HOT...... Like my fucking COCK was on FIRE! I ran to the bathroom.....hit a cold shower and....No....didn't cum! Damn near washed my dick off my own body. Thank god my dad n his wife weren't home....I woulda ran thru the house naked to get to the bathroom. Took forever to feel better. One of lifes WORST moments!

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
KY Liquid in a condom. Just enough to fill the tip. Gives the best orgasm ever! Try it! You will never go back to those messy lubes. Cut guys will learn what it is like to have a foreskin. The way that it slides with stroking is almost like being un-cut. PM me if it works for you. :wink: :smile:

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
KY Liquid in a condom. Just enough to fill the tip. Gives the best orgasm ever! Try it! You will never go back to those messy lubes. Cut guys will learn what it is like to have a foreskin. The way that it slides with stroking is almost like being un-cut. PM me if it works for you. :wink: :smile:

I second that! And the cleanup afterwards is less messy as well.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A friend of mine uses hand lotion in a sock. I don't know if the sock is clean or comes off his foot. I do know he does this as an attempt to hide masturbating from his wife, which I find strange.

I do enjoy using soap in the shower on my husband. That's fun.

Collecting my own precum in a 35-mm plastic film container while watching a slide show of naked guys, and when I have enough (about 1/2-inch up) pour it all at once over my foreskin retracted uncut erection and masturbate stroking my bare head as if I were cut! A sure climax!!
How long does it take you to collect that much precum? Sounds pretty hot!:smile:

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
I'm A Nurse At A Hospital And We Have This Product Called " Saliva Substitute". It's Mainly Used On Comatosed Patients As An Oral Moisturizer But, It Works Wonders As A Lube.....feels Like Real Spit....lol

A medical friend of mine swears by surgical gel, which I"ve used and find great, but I don't think it's the same thing as your "Saliva substitute". It is very liquid though, more so than KY or the like, and has to be put on quite often. This would be my favourite, too.

BareAss

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have tried many types of lubrication when jerking off...
Vaseline,butter,margerine,hair gel, engine oil lasts for hours ( dont try used oil, it makes your cock so dark!)
aftershave to make your balls tight and tingly.

whats yours??
... The best thing for your skin is CoCoaButter. The best for stroking is CoCoaButter Cream, (can be found in most pharmacies)

... Vasilene, and motor oil are Petroleum. and can do damage to the skin.
... Hair gel, is a drying agent.
... Butter and Margerine will dry out the skin.
... Vitemin E is a Hoax.
... aftershave is Alcohol, and it will not only burn, but make the skin peel.

iron_mike

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
How about regular old spit. saliva, whatever u wanna call it. that what i do, once the precum starts flowin i no longer need to lick my hand. is there something wrong with my method? let me know if there is.

Alex Chambers

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
You're Republican, right?

A Republican with an IQ of 160?--not likely. :wink: (Please no death threats).

As I was growing up, all throughout high school and even into college I would hear jokes and comments about guys or roommates using creams, hand lotions, and vaseline but they never outright said what they were using these things for. The fact that some of these guys were "manly men" amused me because they didn't really seem like the types to want baby-smooth supple skin. Apparently I just didn't "get it". Anyway, one day a joke was made about hand lotion on a TV show and the audience laughed uproariously and, inappropriately, it seemed to me, at the time. Then, suddenly, about 12 years worth of snickering and innuendo suddenly made sense (OHH! THAT'S what they're all talking about!:pat: ). Yeah, I know--I am a dunce. I think that one of the reasons I didn't put this all together (coming around to the topic) is that I have never used any lube, of any kind, ever. I don't know if this is unusual for a circumsized guy, but it is just the way it is. Anyway, I just wanted to contribute a little something to the discussion and share a cute little story about how dumb I can be sometimes. :redface:

I usually get it--eventually. Sigh.

sand paper works wonder... 100 grade used for light sanding is perfect.