whats your most unusual jerk off LUBE??

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
All petrochemicals contain benzene, including petroleum jelly (Vaseline). Benzene is a known carcinogen.
Is that to say petrolatum is carcinogenic? That's doubtful since the stuff has been marketed for over 110 years and is sold on every continent around the world.

steeler_999

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I usually use Albolene and/or Vaseline, if anything at all. But the most unusual thing I've tried is mud mixed with a little bit of motor oil. It makes a slightly gritty paste that's very stimulating.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
But the most unusual thing I've tried is mud mixed with a little bit of motor oil.
It is probably wise not to use petroleum products even in moderation. They contain many substances that are proven human carcinogens.

We get enough petroleum byproducts in our air already.

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Most unusual? Butter, dahlin', pure Land O' Lakes sweet cream salted butter. It was fabulous. In fact, now that I think about it......

Catch y'all later...

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i have used many things in the past but i suppose the weirdest thing ivv used was hair wax with water lasts a while and very good, i thought i was going to be very different untill i read others posts.

i think one of the bests i have had is linx shower gel, its got somthing init so you cock feel methal'y (you know like vapour rub), its last ages, if t gets too sticky then just add a little water and it gives your cock a good cleaning :D