What's your motivation?

cloverleaf

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't imagine life without going to the gym. I like exercise. I like playing competitive sports. I like gym people. I like being fit. When you move into your 40s you can really see how being fit really means a better quality of life as you notice others your age begin suffering more limitations. I love having the energy and stamina to do life.

And I can provide my partner with intense physical sex same as when we were twenty. And just as often.

There is nothing I do that does more for me physically, mentally, socially, sexually and even spiritually than spend an hour at the gym/pool just about every day.

boatnik

Worshipped Member
Media
I started weight training 45 years ago and loved the way it made me look and feel. I thoroughly enjoyed the physical sensations and the way my body responded so I progressed rapidly and was a competitive body builder for 15 years. Now here we are many years later and I still stick to a very clean diet and exercise regularly for the same reasons I began with: I love the way I look and feel.

GoBig69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm into hunks shaved big swinging dicks...I want to besides worshipping I want to man handle as well. I know a big 7"'feels good so want to return the favor. Plus nothing sexier on a guy slick smooth huge muscles tight butt and big cut hard cock needing to unload. Plus I want to do naked squats together (Zeb and I) dream come true

Reactions: ManTubeula

steel33

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've found that working out does help me relax in the sense that all i have to do is concentrate on doing my next lift correctly. I have my music and my post-it with last weeks numbers i need to beat. I miss it when I'm injured or something throws off my schedule. At 56 im usually the guy in the best shape in the locker room (hockey). When i go with my wife to her HIIT class i usually do the most reps at the highest weight. I want to see how far i can push it. As a goalie i still want to compete against the 18 to 30 year olds, the only way i come close is by trying to maintain my athleticism since i only picked it up at 44. It also shows it can be done with a little work. The other positive is I was in a 5some with my wife and the other 2 women loved my chest and butt, wife told me afterwards since Im kinda dense when it comes to those things.

Reactions: JJ_Jumbo

I like working out and running because it gives me an excuse to listen to music... I also do it for health and vanity reasons. Staying active reduces the risk of cancer, diabetes, high blood pressure, bad cholesterol, Alzheimer's....

OscarM

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mostly vanity reasons and self confidence issues. I don't think I'm attractive and I want to be attractive. I'm shy, introverted, yet I feel like I want more attention - very conflicting feelings. I think a lot of guys I like are out of my league and this is my way to compensate.

WxFlex

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mostly vanity reasons and self confidence issues. I don't think I'm attractive and I want to be attractive. I'm shy, introverted, yet I feel like I want more attention - very conflicting feelings. I think a lot of guys I like are out of my league and this is my way to compensate.
This was my initial motivation as well. I was rather chubby and un-athletic through my high school and college years but I've always been attracted to fitter guys. Once I started working out I enjoyed seeing my own progress in the mirror and how it made me feel afterwards which has kept me going ever since.

muscle_cock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i need it. my day feels empty if i haven't worked on myself physically. Also the gym is my favorite place to show off....if the gym isn't paused to watch me power deadlift and shake the gym...if no one notices my muscle cock bouncing around the gym..it feels like a day wasted..I work out to bet big, hard and sexy.

Dude, this is freaking hot!!

Reactions: ManTubeula

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I take it you do bodybuilding competitions? Kudos, the final stages of the diet isn't an easy path, good luck for your next show.

Personally I was asked to be bestman for a friend and when I was measured for a suit the waist was 40" Forty F*ckin Inches! I sucked my gut in and asked her to measure again, ok 38 she said but you'll be uncomfortable, I'd rather be uncomfortable in a 38 than comfortable in a 40 I said. That was circa 10 years ago and was all the motivation I needed. I'm 45 now, just gone, and look better than many men half my age let alone my age. I wish I'd done something about it years ago. It's boosted my confidence no end and now I couldn't envisage not training. Edging towards a 32" waist now at 6'3" and 220lbs.

Good thread.

Fantastic story! Having lost about 70#, everything is better; sleep better, sex much better, beach is fun again. And, even the occasional economy seat on a plane - while no fun, is tolerable. Keep it up!

BetterFuture

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
curious as to what keeps you going back to the gym or sticking to your diet. We all do it for different reasons , mine is to do well when I compete but am inspired by anyone making progress!
Health concerns and trying to look a little better and be a little stronger. Every time I hit a new personal record for something, I feel re-inspired. My short term goal is to be stronger when I turn 50, than I was when I turned 30.

JJ_Jumbo

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Health concerns and trying to look a little better and be a little stronger. Every time I hit a new personal record for something, I feel re-inspired. My short term goal is to be stronger when I turn 50, than I was when I turned 30.

Amen to that brother 50 is knocking on my door very loud!

Reactions: BetterFuture

muscle_cock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I started weight training 45 years ago and loved the way it made me look and feel. I thoroughly enjoyed the physical sensations and the way my body responded so I progressed rapidly and was a competitive body builder for 15 years. Now here we are many years later and I still stick to a very clean diet and exercise regularly for the same reasons I began with: I love the way I look and feel.

Is your picture you? If so, you look incredible!!!!

muscle_cock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So guys, if you cant guess from my name, I've a massive fetish for muscle!

The bigger the better, totally into huge bodybuilders. So, if any of you ever want to flex or show off on skype, hit me up!!!