What's your number?

D_T_Frothingill_Bellows

Account Disabled
Media
It's a game where everyone writes the number of people they've had sex with on a piece of paper and put them into a bowl. Then a number is picked and everyone tries to guess who the number belongs to.

I have played this game at a party once a few years back in college, and at the time, I believe, I came up with 17, but even after my number was called, I'd have a flashback to yet another person I'd slept with.

Today, on my day off, I've decided to try and write down the people I've slept with, and organize them into people I've topped for, people I've bottomed for, people I've flip-flopped and people I've only done oral things with.

I'm having the hardest time, I'm in the 40's right now but I'm curious if anyone else has kept track or believes they could come up with an accurate number?

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This game isn't for everyone. I had 9 partners in during the year after I divorced my ex wife. I had 4 the year I met her before we got together. I didn't marry her until I was 32, so I have a long list. I have no idea what the number would be. I wouldn't be very comfortable at that party.

josh20hung

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I couldn't even start to count the number of encounters ... and not knowing is something that I hate so much ... I had a big party phase in my early twenties and there were a lot of girls/guys .. I regret it everyday.

D_T_Frothingill_Bellows

Account Disabled
Media
As of about an hour ago, I'm up again. *shrugs*

I couldn't even start to count the number of encounters ... and not knowing is something that I hate so much ... I had a big party phase in my early twenties and there were a lot of girls/guys .. I regret it everyday.

This is why I want to keep track... plus it's always good to know for health reasons. Of course if you asked me to get in contact with the majority of them....

oh the real number?

like 2.5, the half depends on what you consider as sex
I am organizing them into a list of people I've topped, people I've bottomed for, people I've flip-flopped, and people I've only done oral with.
Anything outside of that, I don't generally consider sex, a sexual encounter maybe, but not sex.

Q: Want to know how to give a good handjob?
A: Put your mouth on it.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh my.....ballpark 40 women, Over 200 men, and I'm being generous with that number. Crazy thing, I only got the name of one man out of that 200 or so.

I'm telling ya, super cute with a nice bubble butt can get you laid quite often if your bisexual.

blackhandle

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's a game where everyone writes the number of people they've had sex with on a piece of paper and put them into a bowl. Then a number is picked and everyone tries to guess who the number belongs to.

I have played this game at a party once a few years back in college, and at the time, I believe, I came up with 17, but even after my number was called, I'd have a flashback to yet another person I'd slept with.

Today, on my day off, I've decided to try and write down the people I've slept with, and organize them into people I've topped for, people I've bottomed for, people I've flip-flopped and people I've only done oral things with.

I'm having the hardest time, I'm in the 40's right now but I'm curious if anyone else has kept track or believes they could come up with an accurate number?

We had a similar thread awhile back and I believe my answer was 47 at the time but I have remember a couple of other women since then. I have actually tried to remember how man women have gone down on me and vice versa.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay