What's your own cock size perceptions?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Chick&2DicksUK, Mar 9, 2008.

1. Chick&2DicksUK

Chick&2DicksUK New Member

Am I normal in that:

1) I get the impression that most all the guy's cock pics in the gallery are longer, thicker or both than mine. Do any other guys feel small, despite receiving comments to the contrary?

2) When I compare pics of my cock to the real thing, the real one NEVER looks anywhere near the same, however hard it gets. Is it purely because of the above perspective. It sometimes looks like it's approaching the pic sizes when viewed in the bathroom mirror, but still doesn't seem to match up. Looking at pics of my own dick is almost like looking at a different cock.

Confused as heck.

2. JustHangin'

JustHangin' New Member

Albums:
    I feel the same way! several times i wonder if my penis problems are relevant because after looking at the gallery i feel that im rather small...

3. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

yes i got a lil dick.

4. B_Demention

B_Demention New Member

My height has always played a part in my perception, ie I thought I was average until I actually viewed it in absolute terms. I'm working on losing my last bit of excess weight so that my true measurements show better.

5. Strathos

Strathos New Member

You guys all look great to me. I'm 6 inches long, 5 around and LOVE MY COCK! It's truly is about using it and pleases those you are with.

Own it. Love it. Use it.

6. Draconis71

Gold Member

Albums:
    remember, MANY people play with camera angles, and photoshop.

7. Qua

Qua
    Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm 7x5.5 non-bonepressed, so it looks fairly proportionate, not long and not thick when comparing to perspective skewed internet pics (I've never seen another erect dick to compare to). Not having any clue as to "normal" "big" and "huge" except for vague and conflicting studies which focused on the average and little else, until I found this site (and I decided to join since it seemed a great resource for a lot of sexual info and advice) I figured it was normal or kinda on the high end of average, not significantly above in absolute terms. Of course, I thought girls loved stroking egos, knowing how insensitive guys are, so it wasn't until I had broken several condoms and been told it was legitimately large by an older girl who'd been "around and around" (her own description), that I started to change my perception on it. She actually asked me how big it was while we were having sex, I told her the length, and she said she thought it was longer, and blamed that on it's thickness. That made me realize my error in thinking it was normal due to it's proportionality, and that perhaps it was large in both. I've since also realized that girls actually are the opposite in terms of ego stroking, that they'd rather not stroke a guy's ego unless they really feel it deserved, so I've looked back on the compliments with a more accurate sense of what was being said and its intention. And I'm far more apprecitive of them now, knowing they are genuinly impressed. It's a pretty big turn on.

8. D_Clumbert Cocksicle

I always get awesome complements from members because my pix look huge or at least larger than average. But what they fail to take into account is the camera angle, my height and body frame, and the girth. I cannot say I am content with my penis, even though the positive critisism does give a boost to my confidence.

9. NightFish

NightFish Active Member

Albums:
    I alway thought I had a smaller penis because I'm a big framed guy and I stand 6'2''. So it's all relative. I bought on of those make your own dildo kits and I guess that really open my eyes on what 6 inches of girth really is. Seeing you penis from a differnt angle really helps the selfestem

10. Rubber_JonnyN

Rubber_JonnyN New Member

I agree with ya bud. It's probs coz your cock is meant to look smaller when you look at it from above. I think from the side is the best? Or the bottom? IDK, just birdseye sucks kkk.

11. Chick&2DicksUK

Chick&2DicksUK New Member

Funny thing is, the birds-eye shot in our gallery is one of my personal faves.:rolleyes:

12. Rubber_JonnyN

Rubber_JonnyN New Member

Then you're missing a bit of cock bbz.

13. mixedcock

mixedcock New Member

think its all about perception

14. D_Joseba_Guntertwat

D_Joseba_Guntertwat New Member

On LPSG there are a lot of huge ones. It makes you realise that even if you think you're big there's always someone out there bigger than you.
    I think that among my male friends I'm the biggest, but I don't really know since I've never seen theirs - I have to rely on what people who have slept with them have said. I do know that my 6" girth is pretty big, but I try not to let it go to my head too much :wink:

15. PeterPoole

PeterPoole New Member

I think there are lot of people who play with the angle, when they take their penis-picture... And take pictures over and over, to select the ones where they look the biggest...
    I'm 8"X5,5" and happy... So is my girl...

16. Whopper-lee

Gold Member

Albums:
    I grew up around my grandpa and uncles with male influence...always thought I was just a normal average sized like them...but when I got around my two step-brothers and step-dad and a few other males, I saw I was much larger/bigger than them comparing.
    They made it a point to joke, make comments, give me nick names and do some things that kinda made me feel embrassed.
    I actually would like to feel my peter ain't all that big...but then again when you are use to looking at yourself, you get use to it as no big think...sorta speak... others always preceive me differently...I'm not for sure...but guess it's also good anyway.

17. Supersized

Supersized New Member

My dick looks bigger in person than it does on camera.

18. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I am 7.25" L x 6.25" G. I see my cock as too short for 2 reasons, my girth makes it look short, and I am tall, 6'5".

19. quarrel

quarrel Member

Mine always seems very small to me. The pictures actually look bigger than my perception (except the soft one)

20. bigrider

bigrider Member

Albums:
    i always think mine is small till some people here told me it was above average, when i look down it looks small to me

Draft saved Draft deleted