Whats your perversion?

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I read on a blog that this one guy likes to shit in the shower and mash it down the drain with his toes. One more guy likes to stick things up his tricks noses so they sneeze while he's blowing them. A few people have a thing for vomiting on balloons while jerking. Well you get the idea.If you dont want to tell yours tell on a friend, heres mine.
I was fucking this guy once and he wanted me to continually slap him in the face and spit in his mouth all while doing the deed.I came, and got out real quick.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I read on a blog that this one guy likes to shit in the shower and mash it down the drain with his toes. One more guy likes to stick things up his tricks noses so they sneeze while he's blowing them. A few people have a thing for vomiting on balloons while jerking. Well you get the idea.If you dont want to tell yours tell on a friend, heres mine.
I was fucking this guy once and he wanted me to continually slap him in the face and spit in his mouth all while doing the deed.I came, and got out real quick.

sniffing assholes... before.... during.... and after sex

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
a nice clean bubble ass is hot........poo? ewww how gross

well i guess it depends on the smell of the poo...LMAOOOOOOO

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
someting told me that this might be a good topic! What Demi Moore is to movies(box office poison) I am to threads.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I started this one after reading that one. It seemed kind of childish I was looking for real perversions and fetishes. Not one time jockstrap rippoff looking at mammas girlfriend stuff.

rikafrika

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I used to mouthfuck my girlfriend while shoving my fingers in her ass and pussy. Also did Ass to Mouth a couple times. Seemed pretty kinky at the time, maybe I'm boring.

mikeagp

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i love sucking my boyfriend off and have him shoot all over my mouth. then i love using his cum to lube own cock and then jerk off and shoot all over his face.

snobbes

Sexy Member
Media
For me none of that kinky stuff is a turnon, I migth be facinated by all the diffrent things people find exciting but none of it turns me on.
However I do feel that as long as people are consenting adults and like what they are doing they ougth to be allowed to preform and enjoy whatever turns them on without any one telling them is sick or gross or immoral or anything like that.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Perversions are differnt than acts. A perversion is something you need to get off. Like only having sex with circus clowns,like an addiction.You make your boyfriend wear a diaper and soil them while you get off changing him!
Heavy duty stuff

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's a fetish not a perversion. A fetish is something that has to be present for the sexual act to be completed, when we talk of perversions we usually mean something someone gets off on but isn't necessary to them. I don't have any fetishes per se but I do have a love of using a strap on and bottoms in general.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love spankings and being dominated, but I don't need them to have great sex. After spending a couple of years in a BDSM forum, there are fetishes out there that I would never have dreamed of.

Scat play/coprophilia is on my "not ever in this lifetime or the next" list. When it comes to that whole function, I am a strong advocate of denial. Nobody does it in my world!