Whats your preference? v.2

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by SoFla8, Dec 14, 2006.

?

Do you prefer your mate/partner to be

1. I like robbing the cradle!

2 vote(s)
    3.4%
  2. Much younger than me.

3 vote(s)
    5.1%
  3. A little younger than me.

21 vote(s)
    35.6%
  4. About the same age as me.

20 vote(s)
    33.9%
  5. A little older than me.

9 vote(s)
    15.3%
  6. Much older than me.

2 vote(s)
    3.4%
  7. I'm in the will, that's what matters!

2 vote(s)
    3.4%
  1. SoFla8

SoFla8 New Member

Albums:
    Your preference

2. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

I don't discriminate on age...I discriminate on baggage. With that said: a little younger than me.

...OB

3. Vestigial

Gold Member

Anything and everything... which can be problematic with the young audience ;\ (the evil eyes of parents, they burn!)

Though, had both the mother AND daughter take an undue fancy in me today :D

4. Brock Rockington

Albums:
    A little older than me. Im 24, and even whem I was 20, I liked girls 27-29. I looove what happens to the body at that age, everything gets a little softer.

5. va_lk_yr_ie

va_lk_yr_ie Member

For sexual partners age has never been an issue - I've been with people 15 years younger to 20 years older without problems. Attitude and whether we hit it off or not are the main points here.

For longterm relationships I find things are usually easier if you're close to one another in age as preferences, outlook on life and all that tend to be a better match. No rule without exceptions though as you can find mature young people and mature people that are mentally much younger than their physical age.

6. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

It varies. Depends on a lot of things. I suppose that's another way of saying that age doesn't matter.

7. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Awesome. I might need to steal that line.

I like all ages, although I have a strong preference for guys older than myself (or around my age who look a little older)

8. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    I like my partners to be my age or a little older. I don't want a toy boy or a sugar daddy lol

9. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

No preference. Im with a woman 20 years younger than me know and its working out great............:smile:

10. jordanj

jordanj New Member

Albums:
    I want a toy boy :redface:

11. Andresito

Andresito Member

About the same age.

12. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

It's all yours Big Daddy!:biggrin1:

It's a tough line to tow and stand by because people take offense because everyone has a victim mentality. "It wasn't my fault I have 3 kids from 4 different dads! It wasn't MY fault I ran up 20k in senseless debt and had to file bankruptcy! It wasn't MY fault I spend 4 nights a week in a bar and LOOK like it! Waaa Waaaa! Who do you think you are? Waaaa! You think your better than me?! Waaaaaaaaaaa!

But in my case, I am assuming that the gentleman above was refering to long-term relationships, where in this case I beleive exactly what I wrote. At almost 28 I am in a tough category because the women are either A) married B)Divorced, and usually with kids or C)still act young and stupid and are untrustworthy. Under no circumstances will I enter a long-term relationship with a woman who has kids. Naturally, this isn't the kids' fault, God Bless Em, but I don't want to deal with some other man's offspring, and most importantly I want parenthood to be mutually "new and original" to the both of us. But luckily marriage and children isn't paramount to my future, so I am not panicking.

As far as short-term relationships go: Anything goes as long as they are over 18. I might draw the line at a Grandmother, unless they look impeccable which is unlikely. No wait...that lady on the BowFlex infomercial would get it from me all day long but thats unlikley too sooo...

...OB

13. D_Merringtonne Meathead

At my age (50s) I prefer women from my age down to 10 years or so younger than me. That's because we can talk about much the same things before/after sex as well as appreciate that our bodies are not all they used to be. I have physically enjoyed it in the past few years with women around 25-30, but unless it's just a one-off I like to think there's more to sex than just fucking. Mostly they've liked my size though and wanted more.

14. Vestigial

Gold Member

I used to talk and relate to all age groups (though my own topics were often beyond them, I could still work with their own)... once I fix this now superbrain up, I might be able to relate once more.

As for baggage... pfft... kids love me... in many different ways, but still ;)

15. Big Dreamer

Big Dreamer New Member

My wife is 13 years younger than me (I'm 40, she's 27) which works great for my livestyle. I can meet people of any age that I have some compatibility with, but in general, I usually find that people my age (present company excluded) have abandoned a lot of the things that make us feel young, so my group of close friends is more my wifes age than mine. You can have kids and mature professionally without losing your spontaneous, funloving side, but a lot of people in their late 30's and beyond (at least in my hometown) seem to lose their identity once kids come and the wedding ring is slipped on.

...... Oh.....and I forgot to mention, the sex totally rocks with younger women!!

16. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    Where's the box for no preference?

I don't have one but since my last relationship all of my lovers have been younger than me. I think it's because most men my age (37) and older I meet are searching for a long-term relationship, something i'm not quite ready for at the moment.

17. Love-it

Gold Member

I fantasize about younger women, I am 57. But I met a very together, very nice looking 17 year old girl the other day and we talked about her her life, ideals and future and later I just could not work up a fantasy about her, she is just too young.

18. karmen

karmen New Member

Albums:
    I still prefer older guys. In most cases I find them to be more attentive lovers, more settled in their lives and careers, I enjoy their life experiences, etc.

However, In my last long-term relationship, my lover was almost 2 years younger than I.

Presently, I have an acquaintance who is 10 years younger than I who has taken a strong interest in me lately. I've known him about 3 years but he's now starting to make major moves on me. Who knows why.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

19. DarkPhantom

DarkPhantom Member

I voted for a little older. :rolleyes:

My friends is in average about 7 years older then me. So I guess that may be the reason.

20. Vestigial

Gold Member

Time holds little boundaries for me... I can fit in (but maybe not into) with all age groups.

My experience is extremely diverse.

Draft saved Draft deleted