What's your pumping routine??

TheWB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a total newbie to pumping and for the last week or so I've just been doing 10-20 mins at 5hg to warm up to it before I start doing any serious pumping. I was wondering if anyone could tell me how long they pump for and at what hg during one session? and also how much you grow during that session

thanks its appreciated!

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
Is there some reason that you do consider pumping at 5 inHg for 10 - 20 minutes not to be serious pumping?

There are 'serious pumpers' who pump at less than 5 inHg, and for less than 20 minutes. The key is not high level of vacuum or extremely long duration; it is regularity. Stick with it. Do what you can sustain.

I regularly pump for more than 20 minutes (no more than 15 - 20 minutes at a time until a break), but generally at less than 5 inHg. I'm generally at 2 - 3 inHg.

As to how much I grow during that session, it varies, and I would recommend that you do not focus on that. Focus rather on long-term results, and your overall erectile fitness.

onlygettinbigger

Experimental Member
Media
It depends greatly on what your goal is.

IF you are looking for permanent growth then consistency is key.

IF on the other hand you are going for temporary but extreme results then 20 minutes isn't really enough to get anything going.

An hour is when I can really start to tell a difference 9 there are breaks in there of course) but an hour is not something that everyone can consistently do so 20-30 minutes every day + jelqing is probably the best routine for perm results.