What's your reaction and impression to a woman asking about your size?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by eyescream, Jan 31, 2010.

1. eyescream

Gold Member

When I'm interested in a guy who's flirting with me, I'll usually go as far as asking him what his size is. It wouldn't bother me if he thinks I'm shallow.

Especially when it comes to something purely casual, I think it's important for me to see what I'm getting.

Some guys I've asked have gone as far as telling me "you'll see it when I'm there" so I never told them to come over. Although one guy who told me that was well hung.

Do you guys think it's fair for a girl who might be interested in having casual sex to ask you about your size or would you rather risk getting rejected face to face?

2. shr1125

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Totally fair for you, but not altogether fair for him. I've got a small(ish) cock but have learned to compensate. If you rejected me as a result of my cock size, you may miss out on some great orgasms. Personally, I'd rather get rejected face to face.

To summarily reject men less than X length may keep you from having some fantastic sex just because they don't have a large penis.

My $0.02.

3. Hanes2008

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well if it's casual 'no strings' I personally wouldn't mind or be offended but if you were trying to develop a relationship I think it would be pretty offensive, not to mention what shr1125 has already said.

4. eyescream

Gold Member

There's always two ways to look at this. Some women are not into well hung men. So it might be important to tell her you are (if you really are).

5. shr1125

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Indeed. I met one older woman on Craigslist who was interested in casual sex while she was visiting the area for the weekend. She asked via email if I had a large penis. I was honest and admitted that no, I did not. Her response was almost giddy; she said that she preferred a few "nice, soft strokes" after receiving oral sex and that the large men she had been with in the past couldn't provide this.

Needless to say, it was a good weekend for the both of us.

6. SnitchQitch

SnitchQitch New Member

i think that's very crass.

7. invisibleman

Gold Member

Well, if you want a big cock...then you want a big cock. That is what you want. That is honesty.

If a man has a small penis...he shouldn't go for the woman who wants a deep plow. He should meet women who don't care about penis size...not size queens.

8. Boden

Boden New Member

It's kind of like saying "Can I see a picture of you mother first? I'd like to know what I'm getting into"

9. oneoclockgun

oneoclockgun New Member

Albums:
    If you're just lookng for casual sex, then I think it's fine and even sensible to be open about what you're after... and to ascertain whether someone fits or not.

With various fuck-buddies I've had over the years, we knew exactly what each other had to offer, wanted, was into, fantasised about.... etc etc... before we ended up in bed.

In terms of casual sex, it means you can cut straight to the chase and get what you want rather than take it slow and end up potentially disappointed.

I would have no problem at all being asked that!

10. StrictlyAvg

StrictlyAvg Member

some kind of nsa hookup that'd be... :biggrin1:

11. eyescream

Gold Member

I'm not surprised. I enjoy well hung men but the best I've had was a 6" who worked it so good.:smile:

12. mako shark

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have no problem with you asking about my penis size. However being well endowed is no guarantee the guy will even know how to use it... Question seems rather pointless unless you can have an orgasm just by looking at that big cock~.~

#12 mako shark, Jan 31, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2010
  13. Pitbull

Gold Member

It would depend on the context of her asking.
    I'm sure some guys would be offended and others overjoyed.
    I'm sure most women can get that info out of most guys.

There are some guys who are not very big who brag about how large they are and there are some very big guys who think they are average.

Except for very very big and very very small is it that important for a casual sexual encounter?
    Big cocks can be lousy lays.

If all you want is big cock for NSA probably best way is look on the internet.
    Here or Craig's List or AFF.
    Then you can ask and it will not rude, offensive or unexpected.
    You can even ask for a picture :smile:

If all else fails - there is always the old fashioned way. Pull it out and suck on it until it reaches maximum size. :tongue:

14. the_reverend

Gold Member

i think it would depend on how she asked it. if it was a matter of fact clinical thing or brashly stated, it wouldn't do much for me. i might still answer, but it wouldn't endear me towards letting her have any of it. :p but if she asked in a flirtier more seductive manner, it'd be something of a turn on...i might not answer directly in that case, draw out telling her exactly, play a little game with it within the flirting, but she'd have a much better chance of getting to find out first hand in that case. lol

15. Chase1600

Chase1600 Member

Eyescream asked a straight forward question.

Shr1125 nearly set the discussion with this initial response.

If that’s what the lady wants, I think it is quite fair to an average sized guy to get it straight. We don’t have rights to sex with hot ladies – nor they to us. I’m an averaged sized guy and if that’s how it’s going to be – and if it seems that neither my smooth words, twinkle in my handsome blue eyes, nor offer of substantial amounts of cash can change her mind – then lets save everyone embarrassment.

Eyescream allows as how she had the best of sex with an average sized dude. Go dude.

Be that as it may, what’s a lady to do if she’s got her heart set on a well hung lay – sample half a dozen? How’s that going to work out? Seven unhappy people. Might as well go for success at the starting gate.

So I don’t think it really matters whether she is showing a bit of a shallow side; or even if she is wrong and some of the best lovers might be average in size, or even favorable in the minds of some women, it’s not like big ones are bad ones, if a girl – or a queer like me – would like to sample one now and then, chill.

16. Tense0000

Tense0000 Active Member

Albums:
    I do not mind at all. I am open sexually any which way. :eek:)

17. midlifebear

Gold Member

I was at a straight friend's store in Elko, NV, one afternoon. He was letting me use his businesses work shop area to do some repair work. A woman came into his little store under the ruse that she was interested in his goods and services. I heard her ask "I hear you've got a big cock." He answered, "If you're interested, check for yourself" About 5 minutes of silence later I peeked outside the shop door and he winked at me as a rather voluptuous light brown haired women in her late thirties knelt in front of him giving him a very enthusiastic blow job. I gave him a silent thumbs up, locked the front door to his shop (they were in a part of the store she couldn't see me lock up) and I returned to repairing my sporting goods equipment.

About 30 minutes later he came to the back of the store to see how I was doing. He indeed does have an impressive dick. We've partied at lifestyle gatherings together. He seems to get one or two "visits" from women he's never met each month. He has no problem with women asking to see his package, but he admits to being "picky."

Personally, my standard answer has simply been, "Honey, I would let you play with it, but you haven't got the right equipment. Sorry." Only one woman has not taken the clue and responded, "That's OK. I'm into kinky." I am too, but not with women anymore.

#17 midlifebear, Feb 1, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2010
  18. Guy-jin

Gold Member

Albums:
    In short, yes I think it's fair if it's regarding casual sex. Physical standards are what they are when it comes to casual relationships.

That said, I will tell you that I was once concerned with being turned away because of being too big after my first sexual experience because the girl I was with that first time was also a virgin and we had a terrible sexual experience.

However, after some experience, I found that my size was possible with most women and that some women even preferred it.

In one relationship, I'm a bit too big for her generally, but she handles it and I am careful. In that one, my size was not known ahead of time and we ended up being not overly compatible, but sex is still good and possible.

In another, she's incredibly wet and loves a good, deep dicking. She was aware of my size ahead of time and wanted me in part because of it. In that case, the sex is incredible.

I guess what I'm conveying is that knowledge of size ahead of time can result in significantly better sex, and therefore in a casual relationship, knowing it can be valuable. Too big or too small, either way can be a barrier to great sex.

19. Jojo51623

Jojo51623 Member

I think it's kind of shallow and messed up because size isn't everything but then again I'm over 5 and a half inches but slightly under 6 inches so I guess my dick is kind of on the average/small side.

20. Drifterwood

Gold Member

I also subscribe to the proof of the pudding is in the eating. If I am interested, I have been happy to let women have a grope, even get it out. I have been tempted to say "How big is your cunt?".

I was a bit shocked the first time I was asked, but I understand more about purely physical wishes now and tend to think that if a woman is liberated enough to ask, then she ought to be liberated enough to be a good fuck. Because that is all it is when all is said and done. You do get the odd obnoxious twat though.

Draft saved Draft deleted