What's your reaction and impression to a woman asking about your size?

B_nyvin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A big dicked man gets happy and proud, a short dicked guy gets embarrassed and ashamed....like both of them should be.

BS76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Only had this happen a couple times. Usually they're just doing it to tool me. I learned to just strike back in a similar fashion with "Depends. How deep is your hole?"

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
The problem you have is trying to lump all women together. Those of us participating in this thread so far are not the same women who say that size doesn't matter. For some it does, for others it doesn't. We aren't trying to have it both ways, we're two different groups.

Not to mention tits are visible clothed.

If there were a way to determine tightness so we could answer that question it would be great. I'd be happy to provide an answer.

You can't even go with a kegel master score because that's flexed, so not representative of a natural fit. The same goes for those inflatable dildo things, max stretched capacity also isn't representative of a natural fit and certainly not representative of a comfortable fit.

The best we can offer in answer to such a question is that we'll probably feel looser the more the penis deviates below X" girth, and tighter the further the penis deviates above X". Probably being the operative word. We can't judge your perception of tight.

The erect penis is the only factor that can be quantitatively measured with any meaningful accuracy.

that's just it tho, you voice your opinions here and remain silent in the other threads...
it is still trying to have it both ways

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
This.
I'd reject anyone caught lying about something I considered important. Wouldn't you?

The doubly shitty part of this is that they lie counting on the woman's supposed tender hearted nature to spare his feelings and go through with the sex anyway. Been there, done that, not sparing the feelings of any more manipulative pricks.

{quote]This is a great statement. Taken out of the context of this thread, it could take on a whole new meaning.
Don't.

They would if you had other appealing qualities and were in the range they liked.:wink:

If depth is an issue for you it is fair. I have no objection to that. We even had a thread in the women's forum testing this with our toys. However, a problem with this is if a guy were to reject a woman based on not being deep enough. A woman can take more length when she's highly excited (tenting) and toys rarely get us to quite that level.[/QUOTE]

what about when a man rejects a woman when she isn't hot enough?
or vice versa
to me it's the same, a problem with shallowness (get it, shallowness it's a pun)

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you guys think it's fair for a girl who might be interested in having casual sex to ask you about your size or would you rather risk getting rejected face to face?

If I were smaller than average, I'd be somewhat embarassed by the question. I'd find her rude and crass.

In reality, I love being asked. I find that kind of honesty in a woman very refreshing. She knows what she wants, and she has no qualms asking for it. I wish all women were this way.

When I'm interested in a guy who's flirting with me, I'll usually go as far as asking him what his size is. It wouldn't bother me if he thinks I'm shallow.

Because I'm only above average in length, it would be great if she were shallow! Because I'm well above average in girth, I'd return the favor and ask if my stats, would be enough to fill her up.

I demonstrated my girth with a dolllar bile once to a woman I worked with (she asked). She blushed and smiled... more like beamed and said, "Your wife's lucky!"

I guess the reason I wanted to bump this thread is that the question, or even the answer itself isn't important in my mind. Once this barrier in communication is breached, the relationship (whether or not sex ever happens) takes a very interesting turn.

Women generally curb their directness out of fear of inadvertently hurtng a guy's ego. Once they find out you have the dick to handle what they want to say, all bets are off and all of a sudden you become their confidante.

MagnumBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've only ever had a woman ask my size after she felt it through my pants. And that normally occurs after a new girl and I have been kissing for a while (or dancing in a club together) and I'm completely boned up. Their hands tend to travel down to the crotch area. I usually get a very favorable reaction. If they need to ask at that point in time, they are just asking to confirm what they are feeling.

The Great Gonzo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I can't say that it's happened to me before (at least not before intimacy had begun), and I'm sure that I would be amused by the question but not offended -- I would just tell her.

I'm pretty open about that sort of thing.

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When I'm interested in a guy who's flirting with me, I'll usually go as far as asking him what his size is. It wouldn't bother me if he thinks I'm shallow.
Do you guys think it's fair for a girl who might be interested in having casual sex to ask you about your size or would you rather risk getting rejected face to face?

If the woman is close friend of mine, she can ask and I will tell. I might even show her. If the situation is right, I will even let her touch it, suck it, and fuck it.

A lot of my close friends know about my size. They either enjoyed riding my cock, or they saw it, or they heard from a mutual friend about my size. Word gets around so usually there is no need to ask.

On the other hand, if I don't know her well, I would not tell her.

I've been asked a few times... And honestly I don't mind... I think it shows that the girl can be open about sex. Many girls aren't brave enough to ask it, and those who are brave enough to ask it but don't, have good manners..

Alexander the 8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Good question eyescream.

In my experience, woman will ask the question under two circumstances.

If they intend having sex with me, I think they just want to know to confirm what they are taking inside them. Never sure if that is for the purpose of mental checking what they have experienced before and are comfortable with. or Whether they just like to know for reference of what they are getting.

Woman who do not want to have sex, I presume ask my size just as a reference and talking point.

Funnily enough there have been a few who have wanted sex originally, even after getting me stripped, ask my size and then don't want to have sex. Almost as though the visual thing is not enough for them to confirm to themselves that, "no that's too big", and need the figures to decide!

The other thing I've noticed is that, of the ones who once they decide it's too big for them to have sex. The majority still want to handle it and wank me off. And of those, once they have handled it and got themselves juiced up, they often try sex. Albeit only as much as they dictate.

D

deleted405852

If the woman is close friend of mine, she can ask and I will tell. I might even show her. If the situation is right, I will even let her touch it, suck it, and fuck it.

A lot of my close friends know about my size. They either enjoyed riding my cock, or they saw it, or they heard from a mutual friend about my size. Word gets around so usually there is no need to ask.

On the other hand, if I don't know her well, I would not tell her.

I'm kind of in the same boat. My female friends have either asked about, grabbed or grinded on my package at some point and the topic comes up. In the past I have shown a few of them and that led to a jacking/jilling session or two and in one case I got some head, but I have NEVER fucked a friend (even when they want to).
If they ask or make a comment about my size, its because they have thought about it and they know that I'm open and will tell or show them.
Of course this doesn't apply to every girl/friend that has inquired about what I'm pushing down under.

AlphaSpartan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My reaction to that question would be "If you want the answers, you've gotta get messy in the lab". However, since you're asking if you should ask that question, I'd say you probably won't get much of an answer without seeing it anyway. Even if a guy is comfortable with flat out telling you, he might tell you wrong (intentionally or unintentionally) anyway. All my life up until recently I've believed I was somewhere around average or maybe even under-average.

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media

Especially when it comes to something purely casual, I think it's important for me to see what I'm getting.

Some guys I've asked have gone as far as telling me "you'll see it when I'm there" so I never told them to come over. Although one guy who told me that was well hung.

It's not inappropriate at all. And--by the way--if the guy hesitates in responding, it means he's not packing. I provided my girlfriend's friends this insight, and now they are thrilled that they can always have a way of finding out if a guy is hung or not. I guess it was my service to the female gender, ha ha. :biggrin1:

Scarlet Thelema

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Slightly, no, but significantly, yes.

Had your experience included a relationship where you could never once have satisfactory penetrative sex you might feel differently.

Not every woman likes oral or manual stimulation. For me the feeling of bonding occurs during penetration. Simple, primal and real. It is very much a plug in socket connection for me so proper fit is important. I don't even need the orgasm to feel that sense of bonding.

As to the other options I've yet to feel a sense of connection while I was being diddled or licked. I find those more about skill than passion.

Didn't you just finish saying that the penis doesn't even have to be involved for an orgasm? Why do you feel penis size is more important for casual sex but that fingers and tongue can make up for it in a long term relationship?

Nevertheless, casual, hence able to walk away from without hurting the other party.

Thank you for this post. You have put into words some of my most difficult feelings.

I've tried to coerce myself into having stronger feelings for someone I've loved moderately (who adores me). Among a few other issues, he's not large, and far prefers giving oral sex to penetration. I just can't find that connection I seek with someone in that manner. As it turns out, trying to do so ended up being unfair to both of us.

I haven't figured out a diplomatic way to ask the "size question", personally. Not sure I ever will, unless the conversation takes a flirty turn, or the guy is not emotionally involved when discussing such things.