What's your REAL length?

HappyBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don`t measure anything but my bonepressed erect length, like they do it in the surveys. I never saw any reason for measuring it any other way. Why do it at all if not to do it like what the average is based on and to compare with that??

In the surveys they measure it bonepressed erct length or bpel. On the top of the penis, pressed in towards the pubic bone and to the tip of the penis. measuring while standing up and penis straight out. Bpel is usable length because the fatpad is not hard.

My bpel is 8.85" long. Don`t know and don`t care about other length measurements because I can`t see the point.

Omg, this is so tiresome to see in every damn thread.
This is not what she asked for, so stop shoving it down her, and others, throats. You're worse than religious fanatics. Seriously.

8dot75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I've been perusing this site for a couple of weeks and I've noticed that some of you post very misleading photos that make you look larger than you really are. Enough is enough, now is the time for honesty. So if you are confident about what you have, and want to prove it, it's time to bring out the old 12 inch.

Rules
1 Must have full genital exposure (no measuring from out of your open fly)

2 Must measure only usable length. (If you don't use it to penetrate it doesn't count)

3. Only rulers or measuring tapes. (Gillette cans are nice but not what I'm looking ror)

Anyone game?

Got one in my Album- if you care to look.. BTW, if I measure from the underside, using the 2nd criteria, I'm about 11 inches long... and I use EVERY bit of it.

Kind of a red herring of a question, ya know ??:cool:

SR_Hairy_Morgan

Experimental Member
Media
This is not what she asked for, so stop shoving it down her, and others, throats. You're worse than religious fanatics. Seriously.

I`m sorry. I get your point. I see that it can get a bit much. But I will preach to the heathens and the ignorants. Sorry, I am on a crusade, but I will try to chill. I have no idea what my nbpel is.

Last edited:

D_Auric_Goldthinger

Account Disabled
Media

Damn bro why you mad you do the same thing when it comes to what you you consider to be a real measurement pic but anyway to answer the lady question I'm 8" hard on a good day I can make 81/2 or if I bone press

M

Mr Ed in Mass

I have a 1 inch dick,but if I bone press it,I have 13 inches,I'm very fat.

BruBear

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't have a full measurement in a photo. But the full useable length would be 9. They'd get the full ten if I really went deep.

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Where can I buy a ruler that starts at 0, I can`t find them, at least not in ant shops where I`m from! Maby on the internet...
Hihi. A normal ruler will start at 0. And even when they start at 1 or even 10, it's a simple calc.
The problem with rulers is that some are selfmade and hard detectable.
With a lasercolorprinter or colorcopier you can easily make one where 1" is really 0.9" or even 0.8" and no-one will notice it, if the penis is in close-up.

A well verification photo is full body (without head), with a visible hand or finger to compare with.
And +9"-ers pics are allways suspicious in some way...

SR_Hairy_Morgan

Experimental Member
Media
Hihi. A normal ruler will start at 0. And even when they start at 1 or even 10, it's a simple calc.
The problem with rulers is that some are selfmade and hard detectable.
With a lasercolorprinter or colorcopier you can easily make one where 1" is really 0.9" or even 0.8" and no-one will notice it, if the penis is in close-up.

A well verification photo is full body (without head), with a visible hand or finger to compare with.
And +9"-ers pics are allways suspicious in some way...

But the ruler should start at 0 for a picture at least. Then we don`t have normal rulers in the book shops here, or maby I should check out a few more:p You can do wonders with just some subtle angles and cheat in simple undetectable ways. If you want to cheat, it is only too easy....