What's your relationship with condoms, guys?

Htt35

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
To begin with, neither did I, but the choice was use them or don't have sex. My body my rules! So I very quickly learned to love them. Honestly, after 13 years of not knowing any different, condoms are my best friends.
Yeah luckily my girlfriend agreed to go on the pill, best choice she made because now we don’t have to use them and sex feels so much better for us!

Reactions: deleted817718
D

deleted817718

Yeah luckily my girlfriend agreed to go on the pill, best choice she made because now we don’t have to use them and sex feels so much better for us!
I have to admit I envy you. But my wife chose to never go on the pill, she tried it once with a partner before she met me and didn't like it. I'm happy to have adapted for her, and I've always loved our sex life. She has always been very strict about condom use too. So there has never been any risky moments.

Reactions: Htt35

Htt35

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have to admit I envy you. But my wife chose to never go on the pill, she tried it once with a partner before she met me and didn't like it. I'm happy to have adapted for her, and I've always loved our sex life. She has always been very strict about condom use too. So there has never been any risky moments.
It’s just lifestyle choice tbh. I know we are safe and our sex life has never been better. We know about pregnancy because we have a little boy of our own but now we know we can still have fun without the risk of having another one!

D

deleted817718

It’s just lifestyle choice tbh. I know we are safe and our sex life has never been better. We know about pregnancy because we have a little boy of our own but now we know we can still have fun without the risk of having another one!
We have never wanted children, so safe sex had always been important to us. And my wife is the strict enforcer, which I give her a lot of respect for, as I would probably have slipped up by now. I have been considering having a vasectomy, which will make things a lot more simple for us.

Htt35

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
We have never wanted children, so safe sex had always been important to us. And my wife is the strict enforcer, which I give her a lot of respect for, as I would probably have slipped up by now. I have been considering having a vasectomy, which will make things a lot more simple for us.
Yeah it’s a bit early for a vasectomy for me lol!

D

deleted817718

Yeah it’s a bit early for a vasectomy for me lol!
If you want more children at some point, yes it is. For me though, we don't want any, and it would be the first feel of unprotected sex in over a decade

D

deleted817718

Are you uncut? I noticed you are in the UK and most British guys I have played with were.
Yes, I am uncut. And yes I am in the uk.
I wonder if being uncut makes much difference when using condoms?

Trevor

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yes, I am uncut. And yes I am in the uk.
I wonder if being uncut makes much difference when using condoms?

I think uncut guys are more sensitive most I have been with cum quicker. Being cut reduces the sensation and putting a condom on reduces it even more.

D

deleted817718

I think uncut guys are more sensitive most I have been with cum quicker. Being cut reduces the sensation and putting a condom on reduces it even more.
That does make sense. I am pretty quick, but I honestly couldn't tell you if I would be quicker without a condom on, as I've not had unprotected sex for a very long time. I would hate to think how fast I would be without one on haha. Another plus for wearing one.

8city

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i have a strange relationship with condoms

my wife need the pill to have a regular period, and we are STD free...so the condom is not necessary.... starting having sex, normal condoms where strange and unpleasant to put...much better with XL condoms.. today however, standar Xl condoms are little strech for me, but wheareable.
i love the sensation of haveing sex without condoms.. but my big cock combined with my pre and my cumshot get very irritated my wife's vagina... and don't have sex in 2 or 3 days..... i try to cum out, but it's difficult to do and cumming inside and feel how your girl feels your cum load it's fantastic..

so condoms permits me cum inside and have hard sex without problems, and have sex daily if we can....

Reactions: lapdog2001

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't particularly like them one bit, I've had many experiences of them breaking in one way or another.
I enjoy the swing life so needs must to protect against std's and pregnancy although like the OP we do have our trusted partners too.
I've broken too many to trust them completely though, our 3rd child was the result of a condom bursting at the critical moment, unplanned but much loved!