What's your relationship with condoms, guys?

Htt35

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don't particularly like them one bit, I've had many experiences of them breaking in one way or another.
I enjoy the swing life so needs must to protect against std's and pregnancy although like the OP we do have our trusted partners too.
I've broken too many to trust them completely though, our 3rd child was the result of a condom bursting at the critical moment, unplanned but much loved!
Totally agree im glad you are enjoying your sex life!

Reactions: Mike hung

My opinion? Well, you gotta combine them with another contraceptive method.

One method is not enough. I can't have a child in this moment of my life.

Reactions: Hockeytiger

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i'm married so no condoms needed plus she hates them to death.

before marriage though, i was the same way. condoms were to prevent pregnancy. i was not hopping beds left and right so once the trust was there, the condom was gone. most of the ladies in my life were either on the pill or had condoms in their purse. i always used one when given one.

Reactions: cadmanken

aries303

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't care for them, I love it when a guy unloads inside of me. But I also don't have any interest in catching an std so I make guys wear them unless I'm in a monogamous relationship in which our statuses are known.

Reactions: HairyHunkBmore

larsmi

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I spent time in Japan and my gf bought a brand of condoms for us that were fantastic. Most Japanese condoms are wonderfully thin, but many are too snug and constricting. I don't recall the brand, but not only were they nearly transparent and thin, but transmitted heat remarkable well and fit as if tailor made. But the best thing was the packaging. The condoms "popped" up out of the box kind of like a toaster. When you removed one, the next popped up. It was encouragement to keep going for hours. This brings back one other culturally specific memory - tatami burns on my knees from a quicky on the tatami floor in a hurry before company was coming over for dinner :)

I remember getting back to the US and using Trojans for the first time and thought "what crap" I had never used them before and zero sensation with them. I haven't used condoms in decades, but I'd recommend looking at japanese brands if you can find ones that fit you well.

Johnw81

Sexy Member
Media
Can't lie...I hate them. They are always too tight and kill my bone when on. I love the feeling of skin on skin and have a killer pull out game with both men and women.

Abraram

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Can't lie...I hate them. They are always too tight and kill my bone when on. I love the feeling of skin on skin and have a killer pull out game with both men and women.
I know, I usually have trouble keeping my bone once I wrap it even if they fit well and it takes a lot of concentration. It's like my body's complaining that something's just not right. I have to be really turned on by the girl to make it work. With guys, as I explained in the first post, it's strictly bareback or nothing. Well, except for handjobs. I'd rather get the skin-on-skin feel of a buddy's hand than a latex-covered hole.

D

deleted1168963

I hate them! Even with the XL sizes they are made for length not width. Agonizingly slow process to roll them on.

I have a bit of a fetish for them. They remind me of early sex encounters and I get super aroused. Love em.