What's your relationship with condoms, guys?

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I personally only use them to avoid unwanted pregnancies, but before you start lecturing me on STDs and stuff, allow me to explain...

So, as I've mentioned in other threads, although I fantasize a lot about the fertile aspects of sex, I don't want to have actual kids, at least not yet. Also I respect women a lot and I don't think it's fair for them to take all the responsibility in that matter. So, it's 100% their decision whether or not to take the pill or any other contraceptive method. Besides, I also think of the bleak future an unplanned/unwanted baby would have, and I'd rather not subject any innocent lives to that.

Still, like most guys on Earth, I really dislike having to wear those things. Maybe it's all psychological, but to me they do kill the best sensations, that is, if I get to cum at all. That said, I use condoms only when pregnancy is a real possibility. How can I be sure? Only by knowing the person well and if there's sufficient trust between us. And that's where the STDs part comes in. Of course I care about my own health, and being responsible implies caring about that of others too. So, in a nutshell my rule goes like this: either we know each other well enough and trust eacn other enough to have unprotected sex, or we don't have sex at all. Yes, I'm not all that promiscuous. And as you might guess, when it comes to MM sex, I have a strict bareback policy, but the same rule applies.

What about you, guys? Have you thought this subject through as much as I have?

The reproductive aspect couldn't be anymore of a deterrent for me. If I had a reproductive fetish, I would transform it into fucking a woman and not allowing her to get pregnant to protect myself.

I've only had sex without a condom once. Well, a few times in a night. It was fun, it felt really good, and I came really fast. For months, years, after that I felt concerned. It wasn't worth that concern.

I know I last longer using a condom which I think makes it more fun. I feel better after knowing I'm not infected with something. My only problem is that I think there is some design problem with condoms when the user is not circumcised.

Abraram

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The reproductive aspect couldn't be anymore of a deterrent for me. If I had a reproductive fetish, I would transform it into fucking a woman and not allowing her to get pregnant to protect myself.

I've only had sex without a condom once. Well, a few times in a night. It was fun, it felt really good, and I came really fast. For months, years, after that I felt concerned. It wasn't worth that concern.

I know I last longer using a condom which I think makes it more fun. I feel better after knowing I'm not infected with something. My only problem is that I think there is some design problem with condoms when the user is not circumcised.
So, you don't even like dirty talk, like "cum inside me", "gonna fill you up" and that kind of thing? Interesting...

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
So, you don't even like dirty talk, like "cum inside me", "gonna fill you up" and that kind of thing? Interesting...

What?! I said that not using condoms during sex made me nervous. It had nothing to do with talking dirty. I like dirty talk, it doesn't all have to do with breeding.

Abraram

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
What?! I said that not using condoms during sex made me nervous. It had nothing to do with talking dirty. I like dirty talk, it doesn't all have to do with breeding.
Well, you did say the reproductive aspect was a deterrent to you, so I assumed any reference to it would be a turn-off, even as dirty talk.

D

deleted1168963

I was always with married women who were always safe. They wanted my fatty not my child. When I decided to start dating for a relationship the two times I didn’t use a condom I got two gals pregnant. Married one of them the other one married a rich guy.,