What's Your Size? (Jeans)

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well after much searching I have found my perfect size! It is...

*drumroll*

30W 32L loose fit.

I used to get 32W but they were always very loose and I'd need a belt. Regular 30W jeans wouldn't have enough space in the crotch.

But these are perfect. Guess I'm 30W loose fit which seems a strange size/combination.

Just wondering what jeans other people wear? Regular fit? "Comfort fit"?

Thanks

cdog204

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I'm having a lot of trouble finding the right size jeans. My waist actually measures just under 32", but my size 32 Gap jeans literally slide off of me if I don't wear a belt. When I do, there is an unattractive amount of scrunched denim that I need to try and hide. I have an old pair of Diesel jeans that are labeled as a 34 waist, but those are also too big. I need a pair that is actually 32"... any recommendations?

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Every manufacturer is different. I have some 30W jeans that fit and some that don't. Some 32 even fit perfectly.

I think the main factors are:

Material. A higher cotton % makes the material softer with more "give". A lot of the denim jeans are very stiff and rigid which crushes your junk (which is the main problem).

Size, obviously. But the best fits are Loose and Comfort. The other styles are less roomy.

And yeah I hate the rise you get when you tighten the belt on jeans that are a size too big, that's the main reason I wanted to find a good fit.

The jeans I got today are a brand called J2. Not heard of them before but they were inexpensive and are a perfect fit. They look good too.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh and the other thing you need to consider is the fly! Those button flies take up more space I think. Don't know what happened to the good old fashioned zip fly. Its a lot more convenient.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have to try on a lot of jeans to find the right fit. I have a pair by J Brand that are 30W/35L and pair from 7 For All Mankind that are 29W/36L, a pair of Levi's that are 30W/ 35L, Marc Jacobs 32W/34L and a pair by Issey Miyake that I bought in Japan that are a size 3.
The best I ever had were from Helmut Lang about 13 years ago, 29W/36L... they don't make them anymore but that was the best fitting pair of jeans I have ever owned. I still have them but they are thread bare and not decent enough to be worn in public.

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm having a lot of trouble finding the right size jeans. My waist actually measures just under 32", but my size 32 Gap jeans literally slide off of me if I don't wear a belt. When I do, there is an unattractive amount of scrunched denim that I need to try and hide. I have an old pair of Diesel jeans that are labeled as a 34 waist, but those are also too big. I need a pair that is actually 32"... any recommendations?
Yes... actually try on the jeans before you buy them.

Size 4 here :wink:

D_Andy_Conda

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In theory, I'm a 32W 28L (I can do a 26L but those are so rare in adult sizes and depending on brand, fall a little short) but I can never find jeans that sit well on me.

There's always the dreaded 'gap' at my lower back because of my curve. Levi is onto something with the introduction of the Bold Curve campaign.

Two women may be of the same size but different shape so both must be catered for.

I think shape has created my current dilemma in finding a size that fits. Saying that, I did go to Levi and get fitted, but I fall into the Extreme Bold Curve category and that's only due out some time this year, if at all.

Can anyone recommend a brand that does curved, petite sizes? (Other than Apple Bottom.) :smile:

PunkGuy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm tall and skinny, so I usually go for 30w 36l, but if I could find them (or if anyone makes them lol) I'd probably be better in a 38leg!

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well in a perfect world...I wear a 31 waist and 30 length. HOWEVER, my big ass and legs require more room than the waist does, so I wear 32-34 depending on the cut of the jeans...but my actual waist is a 31. Just loose and baggy at the waist now with a more fitted seat and thigh area. :) Belt required or my legs/ass pull my pants down. lol

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wear 29x30 in some Levis, actually 29L would be better but they don't make any shorter than that in adult sizes. Some Levis
I own are 30x30. It's kind of confusing. I now try them on before buying if the size tag indicates 29W. I bought a 29W and had to return them for 30W, But I do have a few pair that the label indicates 29W. ???
I like the low rise Skinny 511's. I used to buy the Wrangler Slim Fits 911DEN but switched to the Levis Skinny 511's because I like the fit better. I loath the baggy jeans. To me they look like the person is wearing a pair of ill fitting jeans, several sizes too big for him. I'm glad to see skinny jeans coming into fashion.