Whats your special talent?

yaoifun

Just Browsing
Media
I don't know if this has been posted or not yet, but what would you say your special talent/ability? Everyone has one, but if your adamant that you dont have a talent, what is your favorite pasttime activity? Can be anything...posted it in meet and greet, I think it seems like an appropriate place...
As for me, music is my strong point. I can teach myself piano sometimes (if I'm not lazy at the time, and if I'm really dedicated to it) but people say I sing really well, and I can memorize songs almost perfectly in a short period of time and sing them. Not that it will get me anywhere in life, but oh well :p maybe I'm wrong! (I tend to combine piano to get the general notes for the songs to learn what notes to sing it's a big help) OK enough about me! What is everyone else good at, or what do you specialize in?

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
I was told I have a 'prodigious talent' in English and History...that's about it. And I can masturbate non stop, like I just have now three times in a row and I dont know why... o_O

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
heh keep the keyboard clean dude :)

I guess my main talent lies in my musicianship. I used to be an excellent trumpet player, but I don't practice as much anymore. Just play in pep band for basketball/volleyball games since I don't have the time to devote to it that I really need to.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Defintely, playing the piano an organ. Been playing the piano since age 3. I play by ear and by note and have a degree in piano.. And that is about all I can do. As for Knight's special talent with the hand. Well, once upon a time.... Now we'll just say the talent is not what it used to be. :lol:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HI,

I think I am pretty much an interelated arts kind of woman. I have always participated in the visual and performing arts ( music , drama) I double majored in Art and music ( voice performance) undergrad. Along the way I did study piano. guitar, clarinet and oboe but do not ask me to show you! LOL!

Naughty

Post Script
After viewing what others have said I decided to just lay it out there...
I have sung as soprano soloist with the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra. I have done someone woman characterizations for PBS. I have had some of my artwork displayed in the Baltimore Museum of Art. I have written,performed and won awards for my poetry.

Mr.Stout

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I can't tell you if I am good or not but I can tell you what I like to do. I like to draw through many different mediums, pen and ink, pastels, water wash inks, ebony pencil portraits, and animal pointalisms. I like to sing anything that is challanging and makes me expand my abilities. I love science and learning science has always been easy for me that is why I teach it. Anyway I don't thinkI have any one special talent but as the old saying goes it fits me well, because I am a master of nothing.
-_-

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
(beating knight repeatedly over the head with a loaf of bread) JERKING OFF FREQUENTLY IS NOT A SPECIAL TALENT. haha. that was funny as hell actually, thanks for posting it.

i can sing decent (2nd tenor/baritone) and make the best maryland crab cakes west of the chesapeake bay.

yaoifun

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by dcwrestlefan@Feb 22 2005, 01:37 AM
(beating knight repeatedly over the head with a loaf of bread) JERKING OFF FREQUENTLY IS NOT A SPECIAL TALENT. haha. that was funny as hell actually, thanks for posting it.

i can sing decent (2nd tenor/baritone) and make the best maryland crab cakes west of the chesapeake bay.
[post=285228]Quoted post[/post]​

Yay! Another Baritenor! *1 point for me* Seems like we got our fair share of artists! (whether musical artists or artsy artists) Not that it's a bad thing! It's actually good!

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
I have always been a naturally good cook...I have friends said they would back me to open a restaurant...I think I am a bit scared of failure and restaurants fail easy...And I don't if this is a talent but I have been told that I can talk to anybody and instantly become fast friends...We never pay to get in clubs because of this so called talent - my record was recently - I was able to get 22 individuals in the hottest club in the city for free...Only bad thing is no one wants to pay and people call me constantly to hang out at clubs...

ETown7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been playing bass for about a year, and I love it. I have an immense love of religion (newly founded - don't worry, i'm no preacher man) and I'm going to be an RCMP officer before I'm 25. I live to laugh, and on occasion (ok, frequently) Masturbate like it's going out of style.

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by ETown7@Feb 22 2005, 02:10 AM
I've been playing bass for about a year, and I love it. I have an immense love of religion (newly founded - don't worry, i'm no preacher man) and I'm going to be an RCMP officer before I'm 25. I live to laugh, and on occasion (ok, frequently) Masturbate like it's going out of style.
[post=285239]Quoted post[/post]​

Cool man - just curious about what religion you found...Don't worry I am not going to comment on it or disagree...I actually came from a very religious back ground and think it help me be the person I am today...I also studied religion in college and found it very interesting...I actually had a friend who played Bass too - he did an album w/Defaio Marsellis ( I know I messed the spelling up)...Very cool instrument - I have always loved the sound of the bass...

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
I've got a guitar too, bought it for my birthday out of my own money and I'd really like to play it and make it worth the 120 dollars it cost (60 English Pounds). Any tips would be good guys, I'd like to sing songs to my girlfriend not that I can sing lol but I cant play guitar yet so we'll see. I hear its easier to learn to sing with an instrument anyway...

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Knight@Feb 22 2005, 03:59 AM
I've got a guitar too, bought it for my birthday out of my own money and I'd really like to play it and make it worth the 120 dollars it cost (60 English Pounds). Any tips would be good guys, I'd like to sing songs to my girlfriend not that I can sing lol but I cant play guitar yet so we'll see. I hear its easier to learn to sing with an instrument anyway...
[post=285260]Quoted post[/post]​

Good luck - I have no musical talent...But my old roommate recently decided to take up the guitar and signed up for leasons from asking store he purchased it from if they knew of any individuals who taught guitar...He actually getting pretty decent...

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Knight,

One way to learn the guitar is to go to a music store and buy a methods book that has all the chords listed and shows which frats to hold down. Then buy music that usues guitar symbols. Tell the store that you are starting and need some easy songs, but songs you know. For me as a pinao major, I didn't have the desire to spend the time learning to play the guitar when I could already play the song on the piano. It takes some getting use to and it is hard on the ifngers at first. But you can learn. As for singing, in the car or when alone, sing along with your favorite singers. You will find that you have the range for some and not for others. Sing to the ones you have the range for. That will help you learn to sing.

Those may not be the best ways to learn, but they are the best free ways that I know. And for masturbation, I think you have that skill down pretty good. Maybe you could offer classes in that. I would sign up. I seem to have lost some of the touch. I don't suppose being older and having a spinal cord injury would have anything to do with it. I envy you in that department though. I can remember fondly those days in my twenties whn I did it at leat twice a day.

And I don't have prostate trouble either. Best way to prevent prostate problems is to masturbate. but not too much.

Enjoy those sessions with yourself. :wub:

Freddie

Originally posted by Knight@Feb 22 2005, 02:59 AM
[post=285260]Quoted post[/post]​

NelsonMuntz84: Playing 'Soccer', fixing junk and thankfully I'm good at writing Politics and English essays :p

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by Pene_Negro_Grande@Feb 22 2005, 05:52 AM
I have always been a naturally good cook...I have friends said they would back me to open a restaurant...I think I am a bit scared of failure and restaurants fail easy...And I don't if this is a talent but I have been told that I can talk to anybody and instantly become fast friends...We never pay to get in clubs because of this so called talent - my record was recently - I was able to get 22 individuals in the hottest club in the city for free...Only bad thing is no one wants to pay and people call me constantly to hang out at clubs...
[post=285236]Quoted post[/post]​
Would your signature dish be "Penne Negro Grande," oversized squid's ink penne served in a tangy cream sauce?