Whats your special talent?

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been able to support myself as a musician for a couple years now. A desk job would drive me insane if I had to do it for an extended period of time.

yaoifun

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by Dr. Dilznick@Feb 22 2005, 08:44 AM
I've been able to support myself as a musician for a couple years now. A desk job would drive me insane if I had to do it for an extended period of time.
[post=285286]Quoted post[/post]​

That's great! What exactly are you doing in music? Desk jobs would become quite tedious after a while...oh well. And Knight, your right, it IS easier to learn to sing wih an instrument, as long as you play the right note you should be able to sing it :) Good luck in learning guitar too!

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by dcwrestlefan@Feb 22 2005, 12:37 AM
make the best maryland crab cakes west of the chesapeake bay.
[post=285228]Quoted post[/post]​

do you even share that recipe...hint, hint. ^_^

I love photography, scrapbooking, I'd say cooking...but my talents show up more in the deserts section....ah, that's it. I'm boring.

KissMeImHung

Just Browsing
Media
Here is something you don't hear everyday but my talent is colorguard.... (flags rifles sabres) that you normally see with the marching band, drum corps or winterguard. Really good at it, just wish I could make millions doing it. It's great fun and wonderful exercise, I teach some really great kids and have met lots of great people doing what I do. So I guess you could say my hobby is my career. Besides colorguard, dancing is another big talent of mine.

godiluvabig1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I'm not as musically inclined as a lot of you are, but I'm a damn good dancer... I took ballet, tap dance, and hip hop dance lessons for nine years, but sometimes I swear there must be a little color in my family background somewhere (the way I can pick up any beat when dancing is insane--and you all know that not many white people can dance like that :p )...

But I have almost a perfect photographic memory... and everything I read once over is practically memorized... and I'm really good at putting my thoughts to words in my poetry... in fact, I plan on publishing a book by the end of the year (one of my many goals...)...

I also have an incredible talent for only dating guys who are well hung... I don't know if it's just the luck of the draw or not, but the smallest guy I've had sex with was 7 inches... :blink: ... no complaints there, though... :D

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by mistergrasso+Feb 22 2005, 07:39 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mistergrasso &#064; Feb 22 2005, 07:39 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Pene_Negro_Grande@Feb 22 2005, 05:52 AM
I have always been a naturally good cook...I have friends said they would back me to open a restaurant...I think I am a bit scared of failure and restaurants fail easy...And I don&#39;t if this is a talent but I have been told that I can talk to anybody and instantly become fast friends...We never pay to get in clubs because of this so called talent - my record was recently - I was able to get 22 individuals in the hottest club in the city for free...Only bad thing is no one wants to pay and people call me constantly to hang out at clubs...
[post=285236]Quoted post[/post]​
Would your signature dish be "Penne Negro Grande," oversized squid&#39;s ink penne served in a tangy cream sauce?
[post=285278]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Hmm...Sounds interesting...But my signature dishes are this sausage and mozzarella quiche, shrimp linguine, most anything w/seafood and too many to name...My friends make me cook for them all the time and I have even catered like a whole holiday party before...

yaoifun

Just Browsing
Media
This will sound rediculous but in 8th grade I was bored and made marble cupcakes from scratch, and they were the best damn cupcakes&#33;...I love marble cake :p But my signature dishes, if that&#39;s what I would call them would be Spaghetti (I make a wierd sauce, it tastes really good) and Pizza, but I also like to make stir-fry from scratch too, and used to help my mom with all her soups. (she never cooks them anymore though :( )

pie

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Despite having the musical talent of a baked bean I find I can express myself with the writen word just as well as any song

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Pecker@Feb 22 2005, 12:08 PM
I fix things.  Give me a hammer, pliers, screwdriver and duct tape and stand back&#33;
[post=285380]Quoted post[/post]​

Ah duct tape....a redneck&#39;s tool of choice. ^_^

I once had a boss that used it to wrap around his boot since the sole was coming off the bottom.

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
I have a McGyver type friend that can fix anything or build anything...This guy can lay tile and hard wood floors, wire up anything electrical and he said that he can build and has built a house from the ground up...His dad taught him everything (his dad build houses)...It is weird because he is young and a financial analyst in his everyday life...Women dig that in him though...This always have a bevy of new women who eat that mans man shit up...

yaoifun

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by TexAssgirl+Feb 22 2005, 01:19 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TexAssgirl &#064; Feb 22 2005, 01:19 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Pecker@Feb 22 2005, 12:08 PM
I fix things.  Give me a hammer, pliers, screwdriver and duct tape and stand back&#33;

I once had a boss that used it to wrap around his boot since the sole was coming off the bottom.
[post=285387]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

One of my friends made a wallet out of duct tape, and it&#39;s still intact after 2 years&#33; Another friend made a purse out of duct tape and a small chain...it was actually pretty cool&#33; And then there&#39;s my mom&#39;s b/f who carries it around to pretend to be useful -_- and people usually buy it too -_- he&#39;s the epitome of phoniness

godiluvabig1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It&#39;s amazing what you learn on lpsg...

You guys helped me remember some of my interesting qualities...
for example, I LOVE to work on cars... then again, that probably goes back to my odd fetish for them... give me some tools, a little instruction (if it&#39;s something I haven&#39;t done before), the proper parts and I&#39;ll fix any car&#33;&#33;&#33;

and about cooking... for someone who&#39;s only 18, I can cook... I&#39;ve been cooking for like 10 years (my mom can&#39;t cook, so i had to learn early...)... I can cook almost anything... but, being from louisiana, I can cook some fried chicken to make you wanna slap your momma... :p ...

my specialty dish, though, is boneless skinless chicken breast cooked in butter with fresh garlic... when the chicken is almost done, I usually stir fry either corn or carrots in the pan with the chicken, garlic and butter... and as a side, I usually prefer uncle ben&#39;s wild rice (ok, not everything with me is home made, but the chicken itself makes the impression)... ^_^

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by yaoifun+Feb 22 2005, 12:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(yaoifun &#064; Feb 22 2005, 12:32 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by TexAssgirl@Feb 22 2005, 01:19 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Pecker
@Feb 22 2005, 12:08 PM

[post=285387]Quoted post[/post]​

One of my friends made a wallet out of duct tape, and it&#39;s still intact after 2 years&#33; Another friend made a purse out of duct tape and a small chain...it was actually pretty cool&#33; And then there&#39;s my mom&#39;s b/f who carries it around to pretend to be useful -_- and people usually buy it too -_- he&#39;s the epitome of phoniness
[post=285393]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Well you know what they say about the miracle of duct tape: if the Pharoahs&#39;d had duct tape the Sphinx would still have a nose.

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, as most of you know I am a musical theatre performer. So other than acting, singing and dancing, I am an excellent chef. I specialize in Mediterranean dishes. A little known fact is that I came very close to entering a culinary school before I decided to go to the conservatory. I also give great massages. ;)

ziggity

Sexy Member
Media
whistling, public and motivational speaking, writing, and dancing&#33; :)

i wish i gave "great" massages, JWB.. i took a single class at a community college, but i don&#39;t think i&#39;m quite there yet. i get compliments, sure, but if possible i&#39;d love to pursue at least a side career.. such fascinating stuff.

oh and cooking, such a necessity :D