What's your Superpower??

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I have been watching too many superhero shows, movies, and games. AS a result, I was thinking about what power I would want.

So, I ask the question. If you were a Superhero/heroine, what power/powers would you have/want to have? Limit of 4 total (no reason to have someone list 100 powers they want.):cool:

D_Don_D_Crapper

Just Browsing
Media
I think this is actually a really hard question. I have had this kind of discussion before (after watching the X-men movies) and there generally seem to be two types of powers:

There are some things which would be wacky and fun like being able to turn objects into marshmellow or make others pee themselves. People who choose these tend to have a sense of humour.

Then there are slightly perverse things like being able to become invisible or have x-ray vision or make people become infatuated with you. I worry about people who choose things like that because it just seems slightly creepy.

Personally, I'd settle for something boring like flying. ...but that x-ray vision...

wispandex_bulge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
personally id rather be a sorcerer...but in the event that i coudl choose a super power i think i would have the ability to apparate like in the harry potter books...just think of the airfare and other transportation savings not to mention loss of risk...

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
To be able to teleport myself, objects and others like the inhuman's pet, lockjaw, would be nice. I may as well have the powers of the superskrull too, which are the combined powers of the FF and chameleon ability.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Hm.

1. The ability to move completely undetectably on both the macro and micro scale - via invisibility, extreme speed or stealth, mental obscurement, a combination of the above, or otherwise.

2. The ability to foretell the future accurately and in detail with respect to particularly significant events (crimes?).

3. The ability to manipulate a living metabolism telekinetically.

4. The resources to grant myself the time to make proper use of the foregoing abilities.

BarebackJack

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
1) The power to stop time altogether (and move about in a time-frozen world)

2) The power to remove hatred from the collective mind of all mankind simply by concentrating on making it go away

3) The power to neutralize the force of gravity in a localized area (that way I wouldn't keep losing my tools to the dark and greasy nether-regions of my truck engine when I'm working on it)

Those are the serious ones. Here are the goofy ones

4) The power to turn any man of my choosing into a cock-crazed bottom slut whiose only desire is to be fucked by me

Oh... can I please have one more????
5) The ability to nullify/reverse anything GWB and his administration does

BJT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I could have any 4...I would be happy if I could fly. One is enough for me

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Flight, no question there, the others are a bit of a toss up.

Invisibility.

Telekinesis.

Telepathy.
Healing.

Force Blasts like Havok(X-men) or Starfire(Titans) (You never know when you might have to save the planet from an asteroid strike!)

bree

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well shape shifting for sure... Healing like Pecker sweet man.. now x-ray vision tee hee( cant help it you guys are soo nice.) and strength just in case i needed it..