What's your tipple?

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Nothing to do with having or not having a large penis really, so i'll make it so.

What do guys with big cocks drink?

I'm strictly beer.

No wine.

No spirits.

Never, not ever (unless I'm smashed, already).

Hops are good for growth (IMHO).

Does the alcohol preference differ between straight/gay/bi/bi-curious guys.

Ladies may also join in, but as drinking is fundamentally a man's domain and often indulged in while you're properly cooking the dinner and doing the ironing, don't be surprised if your opinions are discounted.:tongue:

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't like alcohol. I also don't like being high, or in any particularly altered state.

I wish I did though; I'd get along better at parties.

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Spirits:
Jack and Ginger, Bookers of Knob creek are good too, or a good (preferably peaty) Irish single malt, usually neat.

Beer :
Mosi, Rhino, Red Stripe or Rolling Rock. Though Tsingtao and Asahi make a nice change.

Wine :
Red - usually a Cabernet Sauvignon, white - usually the driest Chardonnay I can find - preferably both South African

I actually don't drink that much, but I know what I like.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Mostly single-malt scotch ... sometimes peaty, sometimes not.
Always neat.
Macallan, Oban, Talisker ... lots are good. Highland Park seems very good value.

Red wine: cab sav most often, often Californian or Australian.

Beer: Guinness most often, but I'm becoming partial again to Corona. (The best beer I ever had was Chimay Bleu, a Belgian beer, but it's hard to get here.)

Now I want to try mead, which is a honey wine, and I think I know where I can find some. Will report back.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I generally cannot handle alcohol, so rarely drink it... but when I do :)

Beer: Magic Hat #9, Amstel light, or *Mmm!* a super cloudy hefeweizen with orange slices

Wine: Only Sangria w/ lots of fruit and sprite or something

Spirits: Gin and Tonic or Vodka and Cranberry

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

Experimental Member
Media
I avoid alcohol. Too many people in my family use it as a crutch, so I opted not to go down that path. I prefer to remember the things I do and say.
I prefer soda, kool-aid, milk and tea. Energy-health drinks like Sobe and Fuze are also tasty.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am a Red Wine buff but I really enjoy Cab Sav or a Shiraz.

When it comes to Bourbon I like Wild Turkey Rare Breed or Makers Mark.

Beer, I like Pure Blonde which a Premium Lager, but the joy of this beer is that it has 70% less carbohydrate than other full strength beers.

JustHangin'

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Im a heavy drinker, not all the time, dont have time during the semester, but when im on vacation......... lets just say i had an ethilic coma when i was 17 :p

but ok, whats my poison? EVERYTHING but if i had to choose

VODKA!!!!!!!!!!

benoc

Experimental Member
Media
Wine: Too many to name but Penfolds St. Henri is one of the greatest drops around.

Beer: I like the odd special microbrewery beer but for me Coronas and Asahi are my staple.

Spirits: Don't drink them anymore, far too sweet. Gone the way of my binge drinking youth (which finished about the time of alcohol becoming legal [which is 18 for non Australians]).

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wine: Generally prefer red over white though last week I drank a most wonderful Chenin Blanc. Cabernet, Shiraz, or Malbec are the current faves.

Beer: Dos Equis Amber or Hoegaarden can usually be found in my fridge. I'm not a stout fan but I like lagers, particular ales, and dark beer.

Spirits: Most any single malt (except Laphroaig. Tastes too "Boggy") particularly Macallan, Springbank, Lagavulin. Once in a blue moon I like a good brandy.

My friend in Texas makes the best mead i've ever had: a habanero/pineapple that is out of this world. If he ever gets a license to distill, market, and sell it as well as his other flavours his early retirement is guaranteed.

I make a mean sangria. It's been requested for parties.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
<...>
Beer: Dos Equis Amber or Hoegaarden can usually be found in my fridge. I'm not a stout fan but I like lagers, particular ales, and dark beer.
<...>
My friend in Texas makes the best mead i've ever had: a habanero/pineapple that is out of this world. If he ever gets a license to distill, market, and sell it as well as his other flavours his early retirement is guaranteed.
I should have figured that you would like something called "Ho-garden."

Now for the technical corrections!:biggrin1: Once fruit is added to mead, it becomes melomel, and neither mead nor melomel is distilled.

I have about 5 gallons of homemade mead here that I have not yet bottled. It was supposed to be dry mead, but turned out quite sweet.

Now, back on topic: I used to be a beer-only kind of guy, but now my preference is for a very dry red wine. Little Penguin (Australian) makes superb Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot, and very affordable. I also love a super-powdery-dry champagne if I can find one. My favorite is made by Moet & Chandon, but I can't afford that very often.

My favorite beers are ales, generally fairly dry, malty, hoppy, and amber. Sam Adams Boston Ale is representative of my favorite style.

I'm not big on liquors, but in hot-hot summer, a well-made gin & tonic hits the spot; a good margarita goes well with good Mexican food, and if I find a reasonbly priced bottle of Centenario tequila, I'll drink that neat.

jakeatolla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hmmm, a topic close to my Liver.

Beer : Guinness, Boddingtons, Molson Ex., Red Cap.
Liquor : Rye, preferably 10 yrs.old or more.

Red Wine : Shiraz, mostly Yellow Tail or Yellow Label.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No mention of a vodka or tequila???
I like both but they tend to give me a headache if I drink too much. But you wouldn't know anything about that, would you?:biggrin1:
I got two hours of sleep and worked the next day. What did you do? Ah, that's right. Slept on the plane.

Pussy. :tongue:

I should have figured that you would like something called "Ho-garden."
Hey, ho's gotta drink too. :tongue:

a good margarita goes well with good Mexican food, and if I find a reasonbly priced bottle of Centenario tequila, I'll drink that neat.

Save a little for me next time I visit and we'll have some with lime and salt.:trink26: