What's Your Underwear Problem

mrlumpy

Cherished Member
Media
I was ordering some underwear online today and the site where I was buying had a section on what's your underwear problem. My problem is I have a big package that I don't like to sit on so I need underwear that lifts it up and out. Then I have a big bulge which can be a good or bad thing depending on the situation.

colday

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If I need the support I like underwear like Jockey brand Trunks that have spandex in the material. I remember when in Jr. High we had gym class and I wore the old fruit of the loom briefs plus I was a skinny kid and the legs of the underwear were not snug on my legs. We would have to do jumping jacks and my dick alway flopped out of the underwear. Always was afraid someone would see that happen. We had gym uniforms to wear and back in the early 70's if you remember they were short shorts not these down to your knees that everyone wears today. Never liked wearing boxers until I got older.

D_Skippy_Skidmarx

Sexy Member
Media
I used to wear boxers and always had to rearrange my package. Next, I wore CK boxer briefs and they were a bit more comfy. I since have switched to thongs for the most part. They offer me support and are very comfy. I no longer sit on my package nor does it ever get twisted the wrong way.

AverageThick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oh where do I start?! My main problem is that I have fat... fat legs. And I stretch them to buggery, and quickly. But hate loose boxers because having your bits flop about is a no go.

So finding one with long legs, and super tight. Problem.

yoyoyo816

Just Browsing
Media
my problem is sweaty balls in the summer time. I hate wearing boxers bc i have some type of OCD where i need to adjust it if i feel them sticking to my thighs! wearing underwear sometimes help but the best are the ones that push your junk up and front. Obviously underwear is awesome!

hung15us

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I used to wear briefs and they hurt me so i went to boxers and hated the bunched up feeling and then I could not find anything the would cup my balls and cock with out falling out so i just free ball. Any one know of boxer briefs that have a huge pocket to hold every thing in?

JB_7in

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
UA boxerjocks are athletically-oriented boxer-briefs with a ventilated pouch. Although not the most supportive, they do cup around everything and separate. So comfortable and sweat-free that the subject of underwear doesn't enter your mind all day. Check the size chart. A 36-38" waist falls under XL.

uncut_1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
ordering underwear online? lol.
been a while since the last "i need special underwear cause my cock is so huge" thread

SR_Pepe Le Pube

Experimental Member
Media
my balls stick to my legs and when i cross my legs sitting down,i crush my sack. i wear breifs, boxers and thongs. they all do a great job but really, commando is the best way.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
If I need the support I like underwear like Jockey brand Trunks that have spandex in the material. I remember when in Jr. High we had gym class and I wore the old fruit of the loom briefs plus I was a skinny kid and the legs of the underwear were not snug on my legs. We would have to do jumping jacks and my dick alway flopped out of the underwear. Always was afraid someone would see that happen. We had gym uniforms to wear and back in the early 70's if you remember they were short shorts not these down to your knees that everyone wears today. Never liked wearing boxers until I got older.

And THAT is why jockstraps were the norm... and still should be!

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
my problem is sweaty balls in the summer time. I hate wearing boxers bc i have some type of OCD where i need to adjust it if i feel them sticking to my thighs! wearing underwear sometimes help but the best are the ones that push your junk up and front. Obviously underwear is awesome!

Again, jockstraps are the answer. Or try 2xist POUCh briefs. They will solve your problems.