Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
26 or so when circumcised, never liked the fact I did not have it when born as many were around me. The circumcision was done at late age for medical reasons. No issues, normal things, numbing then local numbing injections which felt somewhat strange. I could have watched everything but did not. 1 day off work for procedure, I could have scheduled it and went right back to my work since I did not have a strenuous work environment. Went back to work the next day. No issues, had sex 3 nights after bandage was removed. Bandage removed 2 days after surgery, don't really know why they even used the bandage. Masterbated a day or 2 after the night of sex. Just don't get radical when masterbating. My wife would not give me a blow job, don't know why she just did not think she should be doing that. Circumcision was somewhat loose and masterbation is not that far from where it was before masterbation. Glad it was done. Very simple thing to do. Wish I had it done when I was much younger. If it is your desire to have a circumcised penis then find yourself a physician to perform the procedure which you know or is capable of doing it properly and get it done. It is your penis and your desire, what is said here should not influence anyone one way or the other. I hope you will be happy and pleased with your decision. Good Luck

Reactions: orangeC

Stanmeister

Cherished Member
Media
went smoothly. some initial pain and soreness. wore a jock for a while. sometimes now I wonder if it isn't responsible for some aching that I have in my left ball. no one has ever told me that it is responsible, but just wonder.

Reactions: AdamFin

japetty

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
26 or so when circumcised, never liked the fact I did not have it when born as many were around me. The circumcision was done at late age for medical reasons. No issues, normal things, numbing then local numbing injections which felt somewhat strange. I could have watched everything but did not. 1 day off work for procedure, I could have scheduled it and went right back to my work since I did not have a strenuous work environment. Went back to work the next day. No issues, had sex 3 nights after bandage was removed. Bandage removed 2 days after surgery, don't really know why they even used the bandage. Masterbated a day or 2 after the night of sex. Just don't get radical when masterbating. My wife would not give me a blow job, don't know why she just did not think she should be doing that. Circumcision was somewhat loose and masterbation is not that far from where it was before masterbation. Glad it was done. Very simple thing to do. Wish I had it done when I was much younger. If it is your desire to have a circumcised penis then find yourself a physician to perform the procedure which you know or is capable of doing it properly and get it done. It is your penis and your desire, what is said here should not influence anyone one way or the other. I hope you will be happy and pleased with your decision. Good Luck

I guess I read this wrong yesterday and described the circumcision instead of my vasectomy which was done about the same time and the same manor as in during my time off for lunch/break. I had "0" issues with the procedure over my lifetime. Vasectomy never affected the way things operate or perform over my lifetime. Sorry for talking about my circumcision instead of the vasectomy. numbing was just local and I had no pain ever, they just did a small incision on each side of the scrotum, snipped what ever and tied it back is the way the surgeon described it to me as he was doing it. Procedure was done as an office visit in about 1970.

Rick50

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It seems that nobody regrets vasectomy except the ones who still want kids for some reason.
But when you google it you see a lot of complaints about medical issues. I suppose some are promoted by religious advocacy groups against contraception.

What's your real experience? Not the immediate pain. Any changes in libido, sex frequency, jerk off performance etc.
Father of large family. Wife doesn't like latex so had to buy expensive natural condoms. Vasectomy the BEST. easy procedure. No complications. No change in function. Funny part? They put a rubber strap around dick and clipped it to my tshirt during procedure. When it over the doctor left. Middle aged nurse cleaned me up and was ready to help me slide up my jock. She unclipped the strap and I immediately sprung a boner right in her face. She sort of smiled and slid my jock up and I quickly tucked myself away! Not turned on just had been stretched for a while!

I followed all the Doctor's instructions and had no pain, and no complications. I had the procedure done on a Friday, spent all weekend on the couch and was back at work on Monday, running my delivery route.

OPPinSLC

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine was about twelve years ago. Procedure went fine, couple of days to heal. No noticeable change in libido or ejaculation volume. My girlfriend likes the spontaneity of sex, no messing around with condoms (unless we use a novelty glow in the dark, ribbed, etc.). Just make sure you are really done thinking about kids. Reversals have a very low success rate. I've heard of guys banking sperm.

Reactions: Tphilatl
D

deleted817718

My wife and I have talked about me getting a vasectomy. We've never wanted children, and have ALWAYS used condoms when we had sex. I think in the next few years I'll get it done.

larsmi

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I posted this in another thread on the subject:

It was an easy outpatient procedure for me. Had it done about 10 years ago.

I was told to fully shave in preparation for the procedure. I'm not a fan of the prepubescent look so had never shaved my pubic hair before. It was easy to do and felt fantastic - I hadn't anticipated the great feel and couldn't keep my hands off myself (nor could my wife) but when it grew back it was so damned itchy I vowed never to shave it again.

The young female nurse thanked me for having shaved. She said lots of guys don't follow instructions then she has to do the shaving which slows things down. I am relaxed during medical procedures and like to see what is going on, so the doc had me slightly propped up so I could watch.

The procedure itself was quick and easy though I found the doctor to be annoying and bordering on inappropriate. He started out by telling dirty jokes. The nurse looked uncomfortable. I wish I had spoken up, but instead just didn't laugh. He got the hint and shut up.

The recovery was just a few days of minor soreness. To me the more uncomfortable aspect was having to go back twice to provide semen samples. Where I had the procedure done was a small clinic. I was told the sample had to be fresh and the drive there was too far to do it at home. I was handed a container and the nurse said to bring it back in 10 minutes. So I had no choice but to jack off in the bathroom. I know it's what they do everyday, but it was a bit awkward handing it back to the nurse.

It's great not having any pregnancy concerns now!

Buckeye1980

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My experience is similar to most guys posting. The procedure was a non-event. Thanks to the valium beforehand I was pretty relaxed about what was about to happen. A couple local anesthetic shots felt like a rubber band was snapped against my sac. My doc made sure I had a jock to wear home. He was clear compression shorts wouldn't help...gravity wasn't going to be my friend. That was very true! I needed support for about a week since I was on my feet at work a lot.

I had some solo fun to try things out the day after being very careful not to bounce my balls. No differences.

Healed in about a week. Pussy shortly thereafter. Six weeks later I had given 2 sperm free samples and was given the all clear. Everything works, looks, and feels the same. Other than 100% bareback with my wife, which is way better than condoms!
Same experience, and no regrets

libralover4u2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Had my V about 8 years ago. Very little after pain. Was fine next day. Wish i had it done long ago when I had all the kids I wanted. It feels so good to not use condom, especially with sloppy seconds. Because of STDs always use a condom when swinging. But, with my GF, it is always bareback!