What's your weakness?

LGX

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For me, it's muscle. I hate it when a buff guy walks into the room, because my mouth always opens and I stare. That's why I don't need a gym membership. Nothing better than a buff guy except...

Boobs. Boobs. Damn it, I hate it when girls where v-cut shirts. They always seem to bend over somehow and my eyes go straight to those clevers trying to sneak out.

So, what's your weakness?

D_Phil_R_Upp

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A big bulge, obviously. I tend to be attracted to size contrasts...very tall, or a short, very muscular guy catches my eye.

Redheads and gray-haired/balding/bald guys, too.

Hydralisk

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
SinfullySweet, Now when you say tall.. roughly how tall are you talking here? Is there such a thing as TOO tall?

Being kinda tall myself I've always wondered if it becomes a turnoff after a certaint point.

D_Clarice N Flaytable

Experimental Member
Media
SinfullySweet, Now when you say tall.. roughly how tall are you talking here? Is there such a thing as TOO tall?

Being kinda tall myself I've always wondered if it becomes a turnoff after a certaint point.

For me its from 5"10 to like 6"4' its just so yummy to see a guy looking down to me.. Im 5"5' so having a guy around my height is a turn off cuz then I cant wear heels I have to pull a Nicole Kidman when she was with itty bitty tom cruise lol..

tross87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
6'8" damn lol, I've always wanted to know what its like to just tower over everyone like that.

on topic. cleavage, always have to try and force myself not to stare.

LGX

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
6'8'' makes me damn jealous as a guy. We'd probaly have sex, but I'll be hacking ur legs off while ya orgasms. *snickers*