Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
mans...

eta: tall... tall is instant attraction

deep voices, accents a +

manly hands, thick wrists. sometimes the hair creeping out under his shirt cuff... is just so uber manlymanish

young mens with long hair, sucklable lower lips, and wisdom beyond their years.

salt and pepper hair. grey flecked chest hair, sooo yummy

kilts. mohawks. body mods. harnesses. business suits. ties. nice shoes. tall boots. thumb rings. shaved heads.

women.....

pale skin, or natural skin tone.. no tanning please.

hips. bum. thighs.

artistic hands.

natural breasts.

large eyes.

infectious laughs.

curves.

gender fluidity

red soled heels. sweat shirts. long socks. long hair or very short hair. vintage inspired under things. boy gear. combat boots. mary janes. my t-shirts.

eta: male/female/other.... tattoos in the skin. not tattoos on the skin. there is a huge difference.

people comfortable and open to kink.

excellent couch spooners

Last edited:

D_Soggie Doggie

Account Disabled
Media
Bikinis
Cleavage
High heels
Tight butts
Short skirts
Athletic-looking legs
A sexy feminine voice
Full, pouty lips
Just the right amount of perfume
Brunettes (but blondes are great, too)

That's just my short list.

D

deleted3782

A big thick 9" dick on a guy with relatively nice body and an IQ and dark sense of humor to match.

BruBear

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Would agree with you there on the muscle thing... And probably the boob thing. But my eyes keep on darting to asses.

I'm a bit of a sub, so seeing a big, tough lookin' guy makes me go weak at the knees.... so does seeing a sort of tomboyish or "wierd" woman.

I got choked once by a friend in karate... she kinda lost control a bit and started going at it... and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

BeerStop

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
totally would kill for type weakness
for me would be a scrawny guy with a nice piece of meat
, from average size to holy shit that is gonna hurt in the morning!

Eric_8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
stomach without a doubt. I can't get enough of an athletic girl with a lean, toned stomach. It's super hot when there is visible musculature, almost like the hint of ab muscles...definitely do NOT want a chick with bulging abs haha

thickpex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm a tit man for sure, whether it's boobs or pecs, been a tit man as long as i can remember. Love nipples, too. For guys, I like pecs best when they're so big that they look disproportionate to the rest of the guys physique -- i could spend hours with pecs like that, but they're very, very rare, cause guys with big pecs usually develop the rest of their muscles at the same pace as well.

with women, i don't want them super big, instead, i DO want them proportionate to her body.
But either way, I'll take ANY tits/pecs and munch for a long, long time, big, small, proportionate, disproportionate, im just a tit/pec fiend i guess.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

I'm more drawn to intelligence and personality first...then to a persons ourward shell.

But, that is not what you are looking for...so........
Men or women who are in good shape (but not necesarily all muscle)....red hair or black/dark brown (love hairy men)...green
eyes...short (both men and women)....good with people, children
and animals....loves life and enjoys traveling.

Main weakness.....cuddling....:yup:

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Muscular upper legs, slim hips framing a full, round, firm, high-slung ass!:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

D

deleted691973

A sexy smile is a huge turn on for me. Dark hair, with blue or green eyes is another turn on for me. Whether it be a man or a woman, that combination is just so sexy to me.

D_Madam_Ovary

Account Disabled
Media
can you define Alpha Male everyons idea varries

Yeah you're absolutely right - it does.

The short answer is no, I can't - but I know it when I see it.

I've been sitting looking at the screen for about 10 mins and I really can't articulate what it means for me. Its just kind of a natural aura that really attracts me regardless of looks, height, etc and I don't think its a quality that I am projecting onto them because other men seem to recognise it too. I think they best way I can describe it is that if we were all gorillas, he would be the silverback. It's pretty primal I guess.

I think I find it so attractive, because, for a control freak, its quite liberating to have someone else take control - but rare because I would never normally allow it. I don't have to 'allow' it because I want to follow.

Sorry - that was as clear as mud.