Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
of course I like good weather, nice blue sky etc. But what I also like are the thunderstorms in summer, the moment where you see dark grey clouds comming too you while the sky above ya is still blue and sunny. That you also see the lightning and hear the thunder.

what a beautiful guy you are :smile:

It was like that today, clear blue sky but coming from the right a beautiful, dark storm with PINK lightning! it was kinda cute and all but it carried lots of rain...:smile:

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
i live in california so warm weather will always be for me! i was spoiled with it growing up and i hate anything below 65 degrees-fahrenheit or anything more than 90 degrees. if it drops lower than 65 degrees i put a hoodie on before i go outside. my perfect day is warm, between 70-80 degrees, lots of sunshine, a slight breeze, and not a cloud in the sky.

i absolutely can not stand cold weather, brrrrrrr! and no rain or snow for me, EVER. i can't ever live in a place where it snows like crazy or rains cats and frogs. i will DIE if i lived in a place that was cold. sorry seattle and london. sorry new york and chicago. it doesn't get better than california.