Whattaya Want To Know??

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
do you think i am ultra-keen enough, bright enough, special enough, unique enough or gosh-darn-it interesting enough to have an Ask Me Anything thread of my very own?:confused:

cuz ya know, i really think i am. :cool:

:biglaugh: MickeyLee, didn't know we had to justify why we wanted to run this thread... (at least until I was asked)....:biglaugh:

I would say this.......if there is ANYONE worthy of such a thread as this, it would be YOU.. Go for it, maDear......

I only wish I was half as interesing....unique....special....well, you get it.. as YOU.

:banana:

Jojo51623

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1. Do you prefer white guys or black guys?

2. What age is the youngest guy you have ever had sex with and what is the oldest age of a guy you ever had sex with?

3. Do you have any fetishes you want to or you have experienced?

4. What does your husband think of you using LPSG?

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
1. Do you prefer white guys or black guys?

I have had both and really it is not color that matters, but more size and personality. I find a lot of black guys to be a bit degrading (but am thinking that is what most white girls like about sex with a black guy)...saying things like "suck this big black cock you white bitch". I always tell the black guy not to say "nigger" because I do not fuck niggers....only black guys. (sorry if I offend, but it is what it is, and they get the point.) I do NOT care anything about having sex with a "thug" or "gansta" type... either white or black.
They say "once you go black you won't go back" and I beg to differ. I am easily bored with guys who 'have a routine' or are just not into ME.

2. What age is the youngest guy you have ever had sex with and what is the oldest age of a guy you ever had sex with?

Youngest - 21
Oldest - 51

3. Do you have any fetishes you want to or you have experienced?
  • I like to play with my food....and ice chips
  • I have been tied up only once, but the guy I was with (who is a regular and I trust him completely) made it a wonderful experience... I'll do it again.
  • Is anal a fetish?
4. What does your husband think of you using LPSG?
He is aware of it (read my blog) and he is very respectful of my time here. Occasionally he will watch me and he enjoys hearing my laugh and (of all things) watching my feet. He says he can tell if I am really 'into it' by watching my feet. If I am getting into the camming, he leaves the room and finds something else to occupy his time. Occasionally he will walk through the room and make me laugh...by either googling my boobs or making a funny face or mime... He's really a cool guy. He knows I enjoy my time here.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, now that I know about cumming on your tits, do you like/love titfucks? and if so, do you like licking the head with every thrust comes near you? 'Cause that always gets me going and coming hotter and better out of a woman

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
Well, now that I know about cumming on your tits, do you like/love titfucks? and if so, do you like licking the head with every thrust comes near you? 'Cause that always gets me going and coming hotter and better out of a woman

Answer your ?: Cumming on tits Yes.... LOVE to tittyfuck Yes....
Licking/Sucking head at each stroke... YES YES YES

More pics to cum... at your request :tongue:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Answer your ?: Cumming on tits Yes.... LOVE to tittyfuck Yes....
Licking/Sucking head at each stroke... YES YES YES

More pics to cum... at your request :tongue:
Pity I can't be there right now what with my hectic schedule to uh, "Give you my ALL BEST." Been a long time since me & my member felt a good set of meaty tits all slicked up.

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
I know how popular you are here on LPSG, were you very popular in High School??

I never considered myself 'popular' in school... I was just me. I hung around all different types of people.. Sometimes I hung with the popular crowd...sometimes the underdogs...I was in the marching band, in the color guard, so I guess some would have called me a band geek...a pretty one tho (hahhahaaa)

With over 300 in our graduating class... I never really gave it much thought. But I was always friendly to everyone. I felt comfortable wherever I was. Have always been a confident person.

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
Answer me this- what's your feelings on shower sex?

Thank you guys for all of your creative questions (and ex for your concern for my safety)

Shower Sex..... LOVE IT... when we were first married we used to have it often...even regularly. I guess as you age...or....get comfortable with one another....some things don't excite as much (IDK why) but that is one area that we kinda 'fell out of'. I do enjoy it and I think clean sex is fun and safe.

How do you feel about shower sex, Chuck??

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
I misread this Chuck... what are my "feelings" on shower sex?

I feel the hot rain from the shower head cover my face, neck, and chest as his hands fill with soap and reach around me to massage the soap into my breasts. Moving his soapy hands down the middle of my waist and around to the back of my hips, he lathers the cheeks until they are slippery enough to slide his engorged rod between them..... in and out...."

I feel something like that.............. :D

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Shower Sex..... LOVE IT... when we were first married we used to have it often...even regularly. I guess as you age...or....get comfortable with one another....some things don't excite as much (IDK why) but that is one area that we kinda 'fell out of'. I do enjoy it and I think clean sex is fun and safe.

How do you feel about shower sex, Chuck??
I love it. Better than stewing in your own juices in a tub.

I misread this Chuck... what are my "feelings" on shower sex?

I feel the hot rain from the shower head cover my face, neck, and chest as his hands fill with soap and reach around me to massage the soap into my breasts. Moving his soapy hands down the middle of my waist and around to the back of my hips, he lathers the cheeks until they are slippery enough to slide his engorged rod between them..... in and out...."

I feel something like that.............. :D
I keep reading this Im'a need ICE in my shorts or need a whole of paper towels afterwards. 'Cept I like to completely lather my girl from head to toe, especially her tits and not ignore her nips either, then move down her belly and bellybutton and trace it with my thumb, then soap up her mound and bush(If she has one bush!:biggrin::naughty) then turn her around and lather up her shoulder blades and waist and then her ass cheeks.
Do you like that?

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
I love it. Better than stewing in your own juices in a tub.

I keep reading this Im'a need ICE in my shorts or need a whole of paper towels afterwards. 'Cept I like to completely lather my girl from head to toe, especially her tits and not ignore her nips either, then move down her belly and bellybutton and trace it with my thumb, then soap up her mound and bush(If she has one bush!:biggrin::naughty) then turn her around and lather up her shoulder blades and waist and then her ass cheeks.
Do you like that?

mmmm yeah I like... and ...can you please share the ice now?