When a complete stranger starts random chat...

movemove

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
hi ;) i´ve been reading LPSG for a year now and finally decided to make an account.

Back on topic

During last week i had like 4 chats with random people on the street. All were like i was going somewhere and out of nowhere shows up a stranger and starts a chat on some totally random topics like his watch had broken and shows 12;30 am whole day. As I am a kind person I always talk to them

But yesterday i was at the bus stop (1:30 am) and a cab driver asks me why am I standing alone at the bus stop at this time. I tell him i am simply waiting for a bus. Then he starts to rub his cock through his pants and asks me do i need a ride. "lol" i say to myself and tell him that i´m broke. I knew already where this was going. When he asked again i agreed and we ended up sucking each other in that cab. Then he driven me home.

Oh and i must admitt that this situation turned me on a lot in all its awkwardness :p

Just wanted to share
Any thoughts? Similar stories?

movemove

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
oh he was indeed quite hot. If he wouldnt i wouldve made up some story and never agreed

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One of my favorite parts of urban living is the endless possibility of these kinds of casual verbal interactions. Your experience with the cab driver sounds like something I would have done once upon a time, myself.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would love to feel safe enough to say yes to that kind of thing. The idea is nice, but in reality the logical part of my brain says a big NO!

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media
Oh and i must admitt that this situation turned me on a lot in all its awkwardness :p

Turns me on as well. If I liked the looks of the cabby, I’d have done the same, and back in my day, I have done much the same.

I’m interested in some of the responses. Do our members think you took too great a chance because he was a stranger who might mug you or because of AIDS and STD’s. I think the cabbie took a bigger chance than did you, and as to infections, what do other members think about the risk of AIDS from sucking?

His behavior does spook me in that he obviously didn’t exercise any caution in determining your status and whether he has confidence in you. If he did this the day he spotted you, how careful can he possibly be every other day?

On the other hand the risk of infection by sucking is so low as to be difficult to measure. Absent sucking to cumming, the risk would theoretically be lower – theoretical only because the risk is already low and there is the possibility of exposure to pre-cum.

On the few occasions I get to play around at my age, I do like to discuss the subject at the very beginning. That doesn’t guarantee that someone might not lie, but maybe not.

Last edited:

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media
STDs wouldn't scare me any more with a random cabbie than it would with anyone else. I'd be more scared of death, harm, rape, or abduction.

The world’s not a fair place. I think any female would be at so great a risk to make it unthinkable.

For a gay guy, I personally think the cabbie took the greater risk – although he did have the opportunity to check out the OP. For all we know, he may have been circling and had a good read on the OP. Also as a gay guy, getting in the cab wouldn’t be too different from taking someone back to a hotel room. I got picked up in a hotel elevator once. I understand the guy might have been a serial killer, and I confess I am probably inept at telling non-serial-killers from the real thing – especially when I’m thinking with the below-waist brain.

I’m interested in HungJon’s response. He has impeccable judgment – displayed time after time.

Jon, is it just not your style? Is it STD, or danger? If you can put yourself in the mindset of a gay guy living in San Francisco where such hookups are hardly unusual, what might your reaction be?

For me personally, I probably have the greatest problem seeing myself having sex in a car with a stranger parked somewhere surreptitiously. I might have hopped in the cab and gotten him to drive to my place – or if I hooked up with him in the back room of a Folsom Street dive bar, I wouldn’t have a problem

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The world’s not a fair place. I think any female would be at so great a risk to make it unthinkable.

Definitely unfair!

For me personally, I probably have the greatest problem seeing myself having sex in a car with a stranger parked somewhere surreptitiously. I might have hopped in the cab and gotten him to drive to my place – or if I hooked up with him in the back room of a Folsom Street dive bar, I wouldn’t have a problem

Would you feel more comfortable having sex in a car with someone who wasn't a stranger? I've had plenty of car sex, but then I don't live in a city so there are plenty of subtle, out of the way places where it's unlikely you will be seen by someone.

big_tits4big_dicks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love talking to random people. In LA people always chat with you. In my college days I would get more dates than I could count, by riding the train. Haha, they would just come up and ask me out, so, ok. It's nice to encounter someone, maybe flirt a bit, and that's all. Makes me smile and go home and blow my husband :D

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would love to feel safe enough to say yes to that kind of thing. The idea is nice, but in reality the logical part of my brain says a big NO!
This could have been typed by me! I feel exactly this way.

STDs wouldn't scare me any more with a random cabbie than it would with anyone else. I'd be more scared of death, harm, rape, or abduction.
Yep. As Chase1600 said, it's just not fair how much stronger a man is than I am, even if I am taller and heavier.

Definitely unfair!

Would you feel more comfortable having sex in a car with someone who wasn't a stranger? I've had plenty of car sex, but then I don't live in a city so there are plenty of subtle, out of the way places where it's unlikely you will be seen by someone.
I have had plenty of cas sex in New York City. Cities have their secrets and dark corners too.