when a girl cums

flaboy420

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ive made my girl cum plenty of times i justy was wondering if it meant did they orgasm or what?

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i think the cum is just a series of micro contractions that are involuntary.
it can be achived via Clit,G-spot.

i think a vaginal "orgasm" is combinations of the clit and g-spot,
mixed with A and U-spot stimulus.
(best if anal play is incorporated as well)

Empathizer

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No to psidom. The "vaginal orgasm" is misnamed. The clitoris: Clitoris - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

as you can see from the Wikipedia article, is a much bigger organ than people once assumed it was. You can see, unless you are visually impaired in which case I apologize with all due sincerity, that the clitoral wings "hug" the vaginal wall and the main shaft goes down almost into the gland that produces female ejaculate ("gushing" fluid). It is the bottom of the shaft that produces the sensations of amazing pleasure when the g-spot is firmly stimulated. It takes a while from "horny" to "ready" for the clit to swell enough to bring the g-spot to life, which is why impatient men never make women squirt.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
what exactley does it mean?

It means she's in the boutique, they're having a sale, there's plenty of room on the card, she's found designer fashions that flatter her figure, and you've just called her cell to congratulate her on her excellent shopping skills and have agreed to cook dinner in and watch a chick-flick.

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It means she's in the boutique, they're having a sale, there's plenty of room on the card, she's found designer fashions that flatter her figure, and you've just called her cell to congratulate her on her excellent shopping skills and have agreed to cook dinner in and watch a chick-flick.

for me it means you cooked dinner, did the laundry and scrubbed the toilet.... and your getting a bj later!!!:smile:

Empathizer

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Nice avvy...Melanie Lynskey is gorgeous.
Thanks (blushes). Lots of people say I look sort of like her or Drew Barrymore. Honestly, I think it's just that I have a fivehead and... well... kind of a "square jaw" issue (not terrible, but 20somethings tend to call it a "manjaw").

WowALotANamesTaken

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No to psidom. The "vaginal orgasm" is misnamed. The clitoris: Clitoris - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

as you can see from the Wikipedia article, is a much bigger organ than people once assumed it was. You can see, unless you are visually impaired in which case I apologize with all due sincerity, that the clitoral wings "hug" the vaginal wall and the main shaft goes down almost into the gland that produces female ejaculate ("gushing" fluid). It is the bottom of the shaft that produces the sensations of amazing pleasure when the g-spot is firmly stimulated. It takes a while from "horny" to "ready" for the clit to swell enough to bring the g-spot to life, which is why impatient men never make women squirt.

One of the best replies I've read. A little more sure you might actually be a real woman now... not that it really matters. I read about this stuff a year or so ago, and wasn't that surprised that the clit is just the "tip of the iceberg" (maybe iceberg is not all that appropriate?)

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I <3 you.:wink: