When a girl doesn't last???

ilvboobs

Just Browsing
Media
Recently I was with a girl that didn't last too long... she said "she couldn't go on much longer" and had to stop... I was worried it was lack of stimulation so I went back down for a bit then re-entered but she said it hurt...

She was very petit and I'm 7'x5.5' (6' at base)... so I would be surprised if she wasn't stimulated, I doubt I was too big as it wasn't too tight a fit :wink:.

I did go down for a while first and she was already dripping when I got down there... wonder if I over-cooked it and she was didn't need much oral before hand.

Any thoughts ladies?? Cheers :biggrin1:

Aileana

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sometimes yeah, it can be that you over-cooked it. It's happened to me before, that I couldn't last very long, but my problem was that it was too intense and I just couldn't handle it. There's really no way to know, though, unless you ask her about it. It's different for every girl.

Cuban

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My gf's vagina seems to swells when she orgasm ( so if I go down on her and she orgasm, the sex hurts her. She wants to finish fast afterward...) is anyone familiar with this her?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My gf's vagina seems to swells when she orgasm ( so if I go down on her and she orgasm, the sex hurts her. She wants to finish fast afterward...) is anyone familiar with this her?
This happens to me. I lose interest quickly after climax. I start being able to feel that my hips are stretched too far open, and my neck hurts, and I'm more swollen inside but less wet, and suddenly, why am I thinking about the IRS?

I have found that this is the hardest thing to teach a new lover. Too many men think that every woman wants him to be able to get her off over and over again, and that women who are not multi-orgasmic just haven't met the right man yet. Listen, I'm only going to come once. (Alright, alright. I'll come twice if I'm eaten to completion, but then don't get right into intercourse. Maybe if I get to suck him for a long time after that, or we make out and dry hump...) Timing is important. Once I climax anal sex is COMPLETELY out of he question, and I only have maybe ten more minutes of vaginal sex left in me before I can no longer pretend that you don't have to hurry up and come. On the other hand, I'm very happy to give head for maybe 40-45 minutes after I come, and if he's completely crazy, we can have sex again then.

B_mylipswet

Experimental Member
Media
In your mind until you meet me eye to eye if you d
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a bit older perhaps, wiser with a bit more experience then the average member here. When a woman does not last as long as you I would have to say the reason is she was not turned on by you or your style of lovemaking. Get to know her better or move on to someone who appreciates your stamina. For some women sex is not enough they need some sort of emotional connection.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I don't wish to be rude, mylipswet, but you are presuming far too much. Every woman is different. I somehow doubt you have more experience than the average female member here - we're a pretty well travelled bunch - and even if you have been round the block more times it doesn't actually mean your individual experience is more valid than that of any one else's individual experience.

The number and quality of my orgasms doesn't effect my ability to continue and when / if I tire before him is fairly random. Sometimes a short break will restore me, sometimes not. I'm the opposite of Altered - anal sex is even better if I've already cum a few times, though if I haven't I soon will.

There are, I am told, some women who will say 'I have cum and I can't continue, please desist, sir' (or words to that effect :biggrin:) when they are not enjoying the sex, but those women are fools in my opinion. They are doing themselves no favours - why not just ASK for how they want to be stimulated. The guy who is failing to please may learn something, instead of going on to the next woman thinking 'I'm such a crazy fucker I made that last woman cum too much, she couldn't take it - I must be Studly Studmuffin of Studdington-upon-Cock!'

In my case, which is the only one of which I can speak with any authority, if I can't continue after cumming it is because I'm under the weather, very tired or late for work :smile:

ilvboobs

Just Browsing
Media
When a woman does not last as long as you I would have to say the reason is she was not turned on by you or your style of lovemaking.

She was on top :confused: lol

And I presumed she was turned-on by me because she was dripping before I even touched her vagina....

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It could have been many things.

She could have been tired. She could have been approaching "that time of the month". Maybe she got bored after a while.

And maybe she was a bit sore from fucking the ginormous guy she had the night before.

- - - - - -

If you care about her, ask her.

If not... how the hell are we supposed to know??!! :rolleyes:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
dyke response: i hooked up with a few women like that. it's not because she isn't turned on or because of your technique, she just happens to be one of them who hit the peak and thats it. she might too sensitive to keep going after orgasm. no harm no foul.

some women cum then ride out a plateau of near orgasmic pleasure and will come again and again is you play it right. some women cum from clit stimulation, then from vaginal and one last time from g-spot stimulation combined with oral. heck half the fun is finding out what works with your partner of the moment.

if she is a one hit wonder, find out why. ask her a few questions. let her enjoy a touch of glow time. change focus from her genitalia to other parts of her body. sometimes just re-upping the foreplay *midplay now?* will be enough to let her come down and to continue. from playing around with strap-ons i learned that flipping from pumping to get a woman off to slow almost bottoming strokes will keep it going. nerve endings get flooded and desensitize with repeated stimulation.

edging is a wonderful thing for women who only get the one orgasm. hold her off until you about to cum. simultaneous orgasm can be tricky but so worth experimenting with.

ML

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One thing I have noticed with all girls I have been with (so maybe just my sampling) but many of them DON'T want to have a 2 hour long session. After 20/30 minutes of oral, fondling and fucking they cum a few times, and then they really want you to cum. I think a girl can feel disappointed when she cares about you, she has cum multiple times, and you have yet to. So she gets me to cum even though thats game over for me for an hour or two. Then I will give her more oral till she begs me to stop.

Anyway I don't think I answered the question in the end!!

B_mylipswet

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't wish to be rude, mylipswet, but you are presuming far too much. Every woman is different. I somehow doubt you have more experience than the average female member here - we're a pretty well travelled bunch - and even if you have been round the block more times it doesn't actually mean your individual experience is more valid than that of any one else's individual experience.

The number and quality of my orgasms doesn't effect my ability to continue and when / if I tire before him is fairly random. Sometimes a short break will restore me, sometimes not. I'm the opposite of Altered - anal sex is even better if I've already cum a few times, though if I haven't I soon will.

There are, I am told, some women who will say 'I have cum and I can't continue, please desist, sir' (or words to that effect :biggrin:) when they are not enjoying the sex, but those women are fools in my opinion. They are doing themselves no favours - why not just ASK for how they want to be stimulated. The guy who is failing to please may learn something, instead of going on to the next woman thinking 'I'm such a crazy fucker I made that last woman cum too much, she couldn't take it - I must be Studly Studmuffin of Studdington-upon-Cock!'

In my case, which is the only one of which I can speak with any authority, if I can't continue after cumming it is because I'm under the weather, very tired or late for work :smile:
Ok, may I speak for myself? I have never had any man last longer then I do.

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
You might've "over-cooked" it? Ha, I like that term.

Some of my friends honestly can't go long and really like quickies. I would love to pick apart their brains sometime and find out way.

Other friends go on forever and ever and get "over cooked" before they ever cum. I'd love to pick apart their brains, too.

If you "over cooked" her and she dried out a bit, I think you would've felt it to, no? I'm going with an earlier theory, the one about becoming sensitive once everything's swollen.

B_mylipswet

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally Posted by ManlyBanisters

Your far from rude, your very observant and your honesty is very much appreciated. Very true, I'm no expert but, I find it so hard to believe when a man says he lasts longer then a woman. I beg to differ, late for work or under the weather sounds alot more real then fooling someone into believing he's a stud and you simply can't last longer.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you "over cooked" her and she dried out a bit, I think you would've felt it to, no? I'm going with an earlier theory, the one about becoming sensitive once everything's swollen.

I believe that in my case condoms may keep a partner from immediately noticing that I've gone dry, especially if my thighs and his balls are still wet, and I believe that certain condoms dry me off faster once I stop putting out my own juces. Man, I hate condoms, but I hate birth control more.

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
I believe that in my case condoms may keep a partner from immediately noticing that I've gone dry, especially if my thighs and his balls are still wet, and I believe that certain condoms dry me off faster once I stop putting out my own juces. Man, I hate condoms, but I hate birth control more.

Oh, I forgot about condoms! Lube lube lube eh? I prefer the pill just because it keeps that intimacy in the act without a layer in between and it makes for much more spontaneous sex! That is, unless you've had some bad reactions to a pill?