When a girl doesn't last???

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh, I forgot about condoms! Lube lube lube eh? I prefer the pill just because it keeps that intimacy in the act without a layer in between and it makes for much more spontaneous sex! That is, unless you've had some bad reactions to a pill?

I have very, very bad reactions to the pill. My hair hates it. My skin hates it. Don't get my metabolism started! And the crying! I cannot stomach he crying. Lube gets sticky after a while. I make lots of my own juice. (Too much, sometimes.) I just tend to get dry after I climax. Ideally for me, my partner will be done within ten minutes of me. After that, reality sort of begins to return to my mind, and the sex-buzz has worn off.

I'm engaged, so we usually start without a condom, but since we don't really want children yet, we generally get a condom during a position change. Fortunately, we're usually ready to stop relatively close to each other, and he prefers to be sucked to climax anyway.

Amber1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am wondering how long 'not lasting' was for in this case???

As I myself do not last forever....and nor would I want to!!!

I think its a bit of a myth that all women want all guys to go forever and want to go forever themselves!!

Well its not the case for me anyway! I like a hell of a lot of foreplay and although I do most thoroughly enjoy sex....I dn't want to have actual MARATHONS!!!

I would much rather when it came down to the actual fucking just have it be fairly quick and intense...at least then there is plenty of energy for some more later....and later...:wink:

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
I have very, very bad reactions to the pill. My hair hates it. My skin hates it. Don't get my metabolism started! And the crying! I cannot stomach he crying. Lube gets sticky after a while. I make lots of my own juice. (Too much, sometimes.) I just tend to get dry after I climax. Ideally for me, my partner will be done within ten minutes of me. After that, reality sort of begins to return to my mind, and the sex-buzz has worn off.

I'm engaged, so we usually start without a condom, but since we don't really want children yet, we generally get a condom during a position change. Fortunately, we're usually ready to stop relatively close to each other, and he prefers to be sucked to climax anyway.

Thanks for reminding me of all those wonderful things lol. I can't say it was so bad for me though. I found I was more dry than usual and craved chocolate (wtf) but my list of pros far outweighs the cons.

I just started back on the pill since my bf's coming soon. Condoms do seem like a better option at this point since he will be able to visit me but for the next while he'll be spending most of his time on base. I am not nearly as creative as you in getting the condom on, so I'm glad the pill and I get along alright in the long run.

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I'm engaged, so we usually start without a condom, but since we don't really want children yet, we generally get a condom during a position change. Fortunately, we're usually ready to stop relatively close to each other, and he prefers to be sucked to climax anyway.[/quote

One of my ex's had similar problems with the pill. She switched to an IUD, the hormonal issues vanished and we fucked happily every after until we split up.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One of my ex's had similar problems with the pill. She switched to an IUD, the hormonal issues vanished and we fucked happily every after until we split up.

I'm not yet well enough educated about IUDs. I plan to talk to a doctor about them. I'm very skeptical of anything can't have discontinue the instant I begin to react badly. I have serious endocrinological problems and worry about making them worse.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I'm not yet well enough educated about IUDs. I plan to talk to a doctor about them. I'm very skeptical of anything can't have discontinue the instant I begin to react badly. I have serious endocrinological problems and worry about making them worse.
Someone in my life got one recently and thought they wouldn't be able to handle it either. After a few months it started to work, and she loves it. Hopefully it's a good option for you and it works.

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Sorry to hear that. I'd look into bioidentical hormones as a treatment.

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it has been my experience that once women cum they are all good and happy to fall asleep in my arms. once they are done, they are done. and its nice to fall asleep in a post orgasmic haze. when they are ready for more, they will let me know.

Proud7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had a few women who actually, one comes to mind immediately, I would get off a few times just from oral,and they were so sensitive they didn't want sex afterwards,or had to wait a while. One in particular she had to stop me before cumming from oral, and basically tell me to fuck her at that point.She was one orgasm and done...

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been with few women who could only come once. Immediately afterward they were so sensitive that continued stimulation made them uncomfortable and I had to stop. Fortunately they were willing to finish me off at that point. That's when I discovered what women feel like when a partner stops before they want to.

FlowerChick

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a bit older perhaps, wiser with a bit more experience then the average member here. When a woman does not last as long as you I would have to say the reason is she was not turned on by you or your style of lovemaking. Get to know her better or move on to someone who appreciates your stamina. For some women sex is not enough they need some sort of emotional connection.

I'll have to disagree with the poster, above. Gee if I came so quickly , it's likely I couldn't contain my enthusiasm. However I suppose it also may have to do with "whom" as well. A one-night stand? Aren't those really selfish encounters, immediate and instant gratification versus having repeated sex with someone you care about, boyfriend, SO, husband, or FWB?

I suspect everyone's experiences are different and respect that. I prefer longer sessions, slowly, with multiple orgasms if I'm not too exhausted. I've learned to slow down, "Take 5," stop and smell the roses, appreciate every moment while catching my breath! I have with him. Although any one-night stand is pretty quick and to the point in my adult experience of late. Who would really expect someone to develop anything meaningful from that... worthy of really appreciating what the other has to offer and vice versa! the "emotional" aspect is a non-issue in a one nighter, other, than , Hey Guy, make ME happy!

FlowerChick

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a bit older perhaps, wiser with a bit more experience then the average member here. When a woman does not last as long as you I would have to say the reason is she was not turned on by you or your style of lovemaking. Get to know her better or move on to someone who appreciates your stamina. For some women sex is not enough they need some sort of emotional connection.

As an older woman, I have to agree. The only time I wanted to stop sex was I was just not that into him as a lover.