When guys stretch and their shirt lifts up...

D

deleted12605091

This is like, my main fetish. I am not talking about guys in crop tops or guys grabbing their shirt and lifting it on purpose (both are hot as well btw), but there's just something else when they are stretching, trying to reach something, yawning, lifting their arms over their head or doing anything that results in their shirt riding up and exposing a sexy stomach and a happy trail. That's half of the reason why I like Tom Holland so much, lol, he's gotta a ton of content like that. And I'm sure most of you already saw this happening and I wanted to start this thread (I tried before, but most of the comments got carried away and shared pics of celebs lifting their shirt on purpose) so you can share pics of celebs, movies, music videos, tv episodes, where this happens. I start, with this picture of one of the hottest men alive,

Colin Farrell:
tumblr_414247d0346ca7317273288d01b6ba5e_86fa1a8f_1280.jpeg

And...
4d6991f7653c732279176fd35915a34e.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

MrTMT

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
These pictures are hot to look at and they remind me what I've seen often at a gym. Hot and well-fit guys with t-shirt ride up when working out. I remember one of the staff, also a personal trainer, was on his back on the floor right next to me doing floor exercise and I can see his happy trails at close up. Hot as fuck.

Reactions: 3403861
D

deleted1052342

Hot hot hot. I think the hottest for me though it's a guy in the shirt that ends just send the bulge!

D

deleted10330831

I love happy trails! Heres Chris wood to bump the thread!
One of the greatest photos ever. It should be law that hairy guys have to flash their belly like that at least once in their life.

Dizeoito

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I remember one drawing teacher I had for a little while. He was such a jerk and I had this big crush on him but I also picked on him and was kind of a jerk back. We had a friendly competition sort of I guess because I'm an above average artist and his aesthetics are... Unorthodox. Anyway, I remember this one time he was really close to my desk and he yawned or something exposing his hairy chub. God I got MAD HORNY so QUICK ughnnnhhfrfggnn

Hes very open minded and, despite seemingly really straight, is an ally. I have spent the last DECADE of my life fantasizing about making out with him all because of that small shirt lift LMAOOOOO i wish i had the courage to hit on him

mallak

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
depositphotos_119820450-stock-photo-relaxed-fat-man-doing-yoga.jpg

starfire99

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I remember one drawing teacher I had for a little while. He was such a jerk and I had this big crush on him but I also picked on him and was kind of a jerk back. We had a friendly competition sort of I guess because I'm an above average artist and his aesthetics are... Unorthodox. Anyway, I remember this one time he was really close to my desk and he yawned or something exposing his hairy chub. God I got MAD HORNY so QUICK ughnnnhhfrfggnn

Hes very open minded and, despite seemingly really straight, is an ally. I have spent the last DECADE of my life fantasizing about making out with him all because of that small shirt lift LMAOOOOO i wish i had the courage to hit on him
Just out of curiosity, how did him yawning expose himself? I'm trying to understand the logistics here. :eek:
Or did you mean "hairy chest" and not "hairy chub"? Cos those are two very different scenarios obviously.

Dizeoito

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just out of curiosity, how did him yawning expose himself? I'm trying to understand the logistics here. :eek:
Or did you mean "hairy chest" and not "hairy chub"? Cos those are two very different scenarios obviously.
Sorry, poor English haha! More like he was stretching himself WHILE yawning, y'know? that big ol' yawn when you lift your hands up etc

rockmusl1

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think you missed an opportunity, pal.