When a man cums inside you...

AlexSedai

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is possibly the most unusual thread I've ever seen...

As such I'm posting on it, because it makes me think of Kittens...

Hrmm... Kittens are fluffy...

Where did my post go? It was supposed to say this:

...how does it feel? I've never actually been barebacked and I wouldn't do it, but I still find the thought of a big thick cock shooting a sticky load deep inside me really hot. For those who have done it, can you feel it actually squirting inside you? I'd love you to explicitly share the feeling - both guys and girls. :smile:

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

...how does it feel? I've never actually been barebacked and I wouldn't do it, but I still find the thought of a big thick cock shooting a sticky load deep inside me really hot. For those who have done it, can you feel it actually squirting inside you? I'd love you to explicitly share the feeling - both guys and girls. :smile:

You will, my fine young boy, you will...

Well its quite warm, and wet, so imagine an internal sensation of something REALLY big sinking as deep into your insides as you ever thought possible - imagine being impaled on a baseball bat - and then injecting your insides with a warm wet bath of thick, heavy liquid that - if injested - has enough protein to sustain life. I'd be glistening with perspiration, would start to quiver slightly as I brutally pounded as absolutely deep as I could but would be trying desperately to "hold it" until I heard your breath get heavier in my ear, and your sweet voice making the primative grunting sounds of the most intense orgasm of your life; toes curling as your ankles rested on my shoulders giving me maximum depth penetration, and I'd lose my hold... I would be physically incapable of holding it any longer; you'd see my eyes roll back and feel me push so deeply into you that I reached uncharted territory, and you'd feel thick, warm, heavy, steaming ribbons splash upon the surfaces of your entire intestinal tract - whitewashing your sweet, welcoming tummy with the nourishment you so desperately crave - staining the absolute epicenter of your body with the splattering marks of my steaming semen; filling you with protein rich sustainance that will eventually absorb into your very inner tissues... and become new life inside of you...

understand?

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Well its quite warm, and wet, so imagine an internal sensation of something REALLY big sinking as deep into your insides as you ever thought possible - imagine being impaled on a baseball bat - and then injecting your insides with a warm wet bath of thick, heavy liquid that - if injested - has enough protein to sustain life. I'd be glistening with perspiration, would start to quiver slightly as I brutally pounded as absolutely deep as I could but would be trying desperately to "hold it" until I heard your breath get heavier in my ear, and your sweet voice making the primative grunting sounds of the most intense orgasm of your life; toes curling as your ankles rested on my shoulders giving me maximum depth penetration, and I'd lose my hold... I would be physically incapable of holding it any longer; you'd see my eyes roll back and feel me push so deeply into you that I reached uncharted territory, and you'd feel thick, warm, heavy, steaming ribbons splash upon the surfaces of your entire intestinal tract - whitewashing your sweet, welcoming tummy with the nourishment you so desperately crave - staining the absolute epicenter of your body with the splattering marks of my steaming semen; filling you with protein rich sustainance that will eventually absorb into your very inner tissues... and become new life inside of you...

understand?
No. I think I need a demonstration... :tongue:

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

understand?

O M G!!!!!!!!!!! I'm trying to catch my breath now...........want to spoon now?

Wolfhawke

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

understand?

<wink> I think I need a live 'hands-on' demonstration sometime myself...

Dorian_Gray

Cherished Member
Media

understand?

Whew, time for a smoke.

understand?

BOING!! :084:

ccda

Experimental Member
Media
ive always been passive and only had boyfriends cum inside me but oh what a feeling you can literally feel every squirt its warm, thick,sicky,wet,,,,,,and depending on how nig there cock is and how long its been since they last came ,,,you can feel it way up in your abdomen ,x

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

mssixsixsix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well, i'm not a gay man, but i know that when i get a hot load in my ass, it makes me feel really awesome. then when i poop it out, it's kinda like my asshole has a bloody nose. but i'd rather have a hot load shot in there than get fucked in the butt.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

understand?

OMG! That certainly got my juices flowing. That was, that was . . . incredibly hot and erotic. You know Vinny, now that I'm in Georgia, North Carolina isn't so far away. . . :05::087::spankme::flirt:

musclebutt2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

My ex-boyfriend and I used to breed each other. We were in a monogamous relationship and got tested together. It's a powerful thing taking another man's cum inside you; especially if you orgasm together. This initiates the bonding process.

Contrary to popular belief, you will not feel his cum shoot inside your ass. Cum leaves his body at 98.6 degrees and enters your body which is also at 98.6 degrees; there won't be a temperature differential to feel. Unless his cum shoots out like a thick continuous stream of piss, you ar unlikely to feel the force of each volley. You WILL feel his cock enlarging to a super size with bulging veins before he buries that bone as deep as he can. The spunk will move up and out as his dick convulses and pumps his baby juice into your womb. If you cum together it will feel like his cum is entering your body and then exiting through your cock. You will be in a better mood the next day because your intestines will have absorbed the extra testosterone present in his spooge.