When a Woman Dominates You....

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It seems like some men just mean that they want a woman who will be on top in bed, which I do a lot of because I like those positions in bed, but there's no way you'd call me a dominant. I do waaaay too much cock worshiping to be a considered a top.

When I hear people say they want a woman to be dominant, I think of pain4anangel.

lowhung

Superior Member
Media
I had a friend who used to like pull me around by my cock. The bigger the cock, the easier it was to control a man with it, she used to say. We used to play around with her coming and pulling me out of the shower. So that was very hot to be forced up onto my toes and to walk behind her. She enjoyed it as much as I did.

Of course I liked to return the favor too...and pull her up by her nipples. It sounds a little rough, but we had fun.

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It seems like some men just mean that they want a woman who will be on top in bed, which I do a lot of because I like those positions in bed, but there's no way you'd call me a dominant. I do waaaay too much cock worshiping to be a considered a top.

When I hear people say they want a woman to be dominant, I think of pain4anangel.

:newangel:

Chaotica

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I could go the extreme route with this one...from experience...
Do tell! :biggrin1:

I do waaaay too much cock worshiping to be a considered a top.
Haha! I know what you mean! I always threaten to make him beg for me go to down on him but then, in the heat of the moment, I don't resist.

I had a friend who used to like pull me around by my cock.
I haven't tried that. Sounds interesting, so I'm making a note of it.

i love being dominated by a woman....tied down,
Haven't tried this. What did you use for restraints?

fingered,
Tried this. :biggrin1:

Lots of fun!

have her ride my face
Have sort of tried this but I don't think I was in a dominant enough position (we were sort of facing each other). Would probably work better if he was tied up. OK I think I can get into this...

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Haha! I know what you mean! I always threaten to make him beg for me go to down on him but then, in the heat of the moment, I don't resist.

See, that's what I mean. It would never occur to me to even threaten to make a guy beg for it. :rolleyes:

I think I'm just into bondage and I like certain positions because of how nice they feel in my clitoris, but it's not a "domination" sort of thing at all.

cherychoper

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Far and away the most powerful domination a woman has performed on me was the following:
She got me excited and naked, put me on my back, tied legs and arms spread wide, began to lick and finger me. As I became really excited she impaled herself on me and rode me for a few strokes. When I was about to explode she got off and put ice cubes on my member. When I began to wilt she started the licking again. The whole thing was repeated until I almost passed out from the need to climax, but she had no pity.
This all lasted until she finally took her own pleasure and let me come inside her.
Yes, she certainly dominated me!

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media

I was thinking of how to say something along the other side of these lines
basically women do not dominate me they get dominated by me
largely due to them worshipping my cock

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my wife likes it on top because it feels better for her, and for myself. I relax more and let her work on my cock, and when she cums I take control and push her to multiple orgasms. I don't really feel she is dominating.

years ago, she pushed me down on the bed, and said, " you fuck me great, I gonna show you I can fuck you better." and with that she jumped on top, and with her pussy kneaded it up and down my cock. it felt wonderful. a few yrs later, she got into cock worshipping me. a long BF, followed with her massaging my cock with her pussy was heaven. it got to the point where she would stick a little tongue out at me, and I would pop a big chub. she did it one nite in a bar, just so her gfs could check out what she was married to.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
years ago, she pushed me down on the bed, and said, " you fuck me great, I gonna show you I can fuck you better." and with that she jumped on top, and with her pussy kneaded it up and down my cock. it felt wonderful.

You've just described the female equivalent to a gay "powerbottom"; personally, it's the only kind of dominance that I can tolerate, as I much prefer submissive (but not passive) partners in play.

I do, however, make exceptions for well-experienced powerbottoms when it comes to not being quite such a control freak, at least in bed :wink:

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Some dominant woman love to strap on a dildo and peg their partner.
Bend Over Boyfriend = BOB.

(I'm a str8 top. Saving my virgin ass for the afterlife. :newangel:)

shr1125

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

This one of the ways I enjoy being dominated by a Woman.

Restraints, orgasm denial, teasing, and SPH are some of the others.

SHR

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

(I'm a str8 top. Saving my virgin ass for the afterlife. :newangel:)

I am a fan of strapons (as in my pics). Odd...there is a new thread about pegging too.

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
Haven't tried this. What did you use for restraints?

Metal cuffs around the wrists and ankles...attached to the bedhead/bedstead

Rope looped around the castors/footplates of the bed,attached to them are leather dog collars and then fasten his/her ankles/wrists into them..NOOO way would the person get out of it if you attach the rope/collars securely enough

Put him in a dog cage,fasten a thick leather belt around his chest & wrists & ankles so that the belt goes through the bars of the cage.
Also,make sure he/she is wearing a leather collar with a metal loop on to padlock it to the cage bars

Also,i find that pegging/clamping the nipples underneath the belt makes the wriggling he/she does more stingy for him/her..

Just a few ideas from Tasha's memory........

Chaotica

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Put him in a dog cage,fasten a thick leather belt around his chest & wrists & ankles so that the belt goes through the bars of the cage.
Also,make sure he/she is wearing a leather collar with a metal loop on to padlock it to the cage bars
For real? No lie?

hungryman40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Sign me up.. as long as you have a really huge strap on to use as well....