When a Woman Finds Out A Guy's Huge

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_officeflop, Jun 26, 2007.

1. D_officeflop

D_officeflop Account Disabled

Firstly, i usually get jokes made about my bulge in my jeans etc by my friends because im rather big (6inches soft, 9inches hard and 7inches around in girth).

Recently, at my mates party me and my friends ended up playing strip poker and to cut a long story short, i ended up naked...lets just say im no good at poker..
    ever since my female friends have seen my cock and realised i was huge.

Theyve been acting differently, making jokes about how big iam and how scary it looks apparently...also, a few of them have been coming onto me.

I was wondering, if a guy or a girl finds out one of their friends is hung, do they find themselves having an attraction to them and if so, what if theyve never found the guy attractive before...does the fact he has a huge cock make him more attractive?

2. Big Dreamer

Big Dreamer New Member

How scary it looks? I'm picturing Marty Feldman in Young Frankenstein..... but as a penis. :eek:

3. D_officeflop

D_officeflop Account Disabled

well not actually scary but because im a slim guy but my cocks 7inchs in girth.
    because i used to be real fat but lost loads of weight. my girth stayed the same..so it looks a little out of proportion.

4. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

because you were fat before means little.!

5. B_All4show

B_All4show New Member

I wish when I gained weight, my cock would get fatter. I know many guys would have a huge cock and never think of dieting or working out.

6. Scarlet Thelema

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I guess it depends on the person, and their personal likes, dislikes and pre-existing ideas.

For me, if I have not already considered a man as a potential boyfriend (which I usually will, if only for a moment, if I'm single), suddenly finding out that he's well-endowed likely won't sway my opinion.

However, if my interest is already peaked by his intellect/humour/candid manner, to find out that he's well-proportioned in other ways would really be a wonderful surprise! :biggrin1:

7. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    I wish I could gain girth by gaining weight :)

8. viking1

Gold Member

Working out, and gaining or loosing weight won't affect penis size.
    Loosing weight *MAY* make your penis look bigger due to reduction in the thickness of the pubic fat pad. Some don't notice much difference.

9. 36DD

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've based my attraction to men on personality, and yes, even looks to some degree. A large penis won't keep me if he isn't worth my time, but if I haven't yet been with him and like him...it sure would make me crazy about wanting to get in his pants!

10. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I suspect this has been the case with several former girlfriends who I would have otherwise considered unlikely matches for me.

11. datdude

datdude New Member

I have always gotten lots of girls and girls have always told me I was good looking. I think that got me more pussy than anyhting. Though around local circles, girls told about my dick size. SO some girls where curious about it and wanted to see it. Some had never seen a big dick before, some wanted to try it out.

So the answer to your question is:
    Yes and no.

Draft saved Draft deleted