When a woman rejects a man

3hoursofsatisfaction

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why are some women so disrespectful about it, then expect the man to take it.. Even when he approaches respectfully? Why even give a number when not interested in him or stringing him along with no intentions of any future interactions?

fluffychocolate

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay, I'm confused. Per your other thread, if a woman doesn't respond to you, you think that is wrong. Then if a woman shuts you down or gives you a fake number to be kind, you think that is wrong. If a woman isn't interested in you, and she can be for millions of reasons, how would you like her to let you know?

Yes, that is a good point. How would you like women to respond? I personally wouldn't give a fake number, but I can see how that would be a kindness, and avoid any public humiliation for a man. I am genuinely open to suggestions regarding how to say no in a polite and considerate way. Only as polite as will fit into 30 seconds though.

distilledpunk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Because like every other demographic, some women are douches. But let's take a step back from that and start from square one: Letting a man down should be firm, quick, to the point - it also helps to avoid cliches and don't give bogus reasons if the real one is insulting. Giving out fake numbers is rude, although I'm skeptical about "stringing them along." Maybe it's just someone who wanted to have a good time for the night and then go back to their life, without that fling in it. There's not really enough information, just vague generalizations. Is it that some women are being rude, or you're misidentifying your audience?

3hoursofsatisfaction

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay, I'm confused. Per your other thread, if a woman doesn't respond to you, you think that is wrong. Then if a woman shuts you down or gives you a fake number to be kind, you think that is wrong. If a woman isn't interested in you, and she can be for millions of reasons, how would you like her to let you know?

I think you've really misinterpreted me. Now I would like it if every woman I was attracted to was attracted to me & wanted to come to my bedroom or bring me to theirs, or anywhere we can get it on safely (protected), private & comfortably (rooftop, outdoors, bathrooms, movie theaters, etc.). But I'm sure a lot of men do. Now that being said, I don't think I'm some God & that every woman should worship me (although it would feel nice, not specifically as a God though), everyone gets rejected. My thing here is SOME females are OVERLY disrespectful about it for completely no reason, even when the guy doesn't deserve it. As if it's an ego boost.

3hoursofsatisfaction

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, that is a good point. How would you like women to respond? I personally wouldn't give a fake number, but I can see how that would be a kindness, and avoid any public humiliation for a man. I am genuinely open to suggestions regarding how to say no in a polite and considerate way. Only as polite as will fit into 30 seconds though.

Fake numbers.. I don't need that kind of clutter in my phone lol.. As for public humiliation.. I've always seen it as their loss if they want to pass up on a good man. I'm pretty sure when they turn me down, they're not aware 8 inches between my legs (although that's not really big looking down from my POV), capable of lasting long in bed (once the first nut is out the way. Longest being 3 hrs and change without taking 2-5-10-30 minute breaks and such then going another round) and have other non sexual redeeming qualities (a la the still waters run deep concept).
As for how to say no in a polite way.. In my perfect world the best way to reject me is to have sex with me, just to check if you're really not interested. you not contacting me to do it again would mean you're not interested
Corny joke lol (I'm actually going to experiment with that line and craft it to perfection).. but idk actually, thats the best idea I have.
I'm here to gain insight

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I swear this dude sounds like that immature guy who obsessed over that chick not responding to his Facebook messages. Anyone remember that thread?

So much disdain for women. Misogyny disguised as an educate me thread. Just about the time we think he gets it he starts a new thread with the same attitude he had in the thread before.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never given a fake number. I've given only straight answers. Some guys cannot take straight answers.

When I say "No thank you," when asked to dance, it really means no. It doesn't allow him to persist and ask if my leg is broken or if I'm too good for him or that I'm frigid or a string of expletives.

Now, what were you saying about disrespectful? I got off track.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Wow. Just wow.

I'm perfectly happy carrying a little weight. I don't own one expensive hand bag. And I wear an $8.00 wedding ring to work every day.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it. Chances are most women on lpsg are sort of like me too.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
as a synesthesic i can tell you that the number 7 smells like marshmallows and toast
:rolleyes::cool:

i carry a wallet
avoid most jewelry, specifically those related to human rites violation
i also wouldn't fuck any dude in this thread
*shudder*

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have expensive taste in purses. I like designer bags, but only if the brand isn't plastered all over them. When my ex was going to propose to me, he was warned away from diamonds and anything expensive. He gave me something uncommon and pretty, and only a few hundred dollars. What meant the most to me was the nature of his proposal, more so than the gift, and even so I loved it so much I never allowed him to give me a wedding band, preferring to wear only my engagement ring.

I have inherited most of my designer handbags.

Reactions: fluffychocolate