When an ex tells people you are tiny....

B_retracted

Experimental Member
Media
That's never happened to me because I've remained friends with anyone I've slept with. I'm not really one of those people who feels the need to end a relationship by dropping nukes and going into drama queen mode. You say that you don't have a small dick but maybe you either do have a tiny dick (how many men will admit that they do?) or maybe you're just a lousy lay. If you don't have a tiny dick, it's easy to prove her wrong. If you do have a tiny dick then you can't really argue with that, can you?

spunkyboy2008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I prefer luck8's suggestion: tell people she has a bucket cunt. It's probably sour grapes.

Fortunately I've never suffered this problem, I'm still friends with my ex-gf and the only ex I parted on bad terms with (admittedly very bad terms) lives on the other side of the country so I don't care what he says there.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Do nothing, do not react, do absolutely nothing. This will get her goat more than anything else you can do in retaliation.

michaang

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just don't worry about it. If she's doing that she obviously wants to bring herself above you; don't let her do that by worrying about what crap she's spitting out.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Play it up that you have a tiny, tiny cock. Tell people that you're the size of a cricket's antennae down there, so tiny that even an electron microscope isn't enough to discern it from a dust particle. Really emphasize just how small it is.

Either they'll think you're totally secure (and girls dig that) or actually hung (and girls dig that).

Or they'll think you're a perverted maniac. But hey, it's that or tiny dicked. Make your choice! :tongue:

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Be completely unreactive and don't let it get to you. But do learn from your mistakes and don't play up your cock as wonderful and great in future, and never seek approval for it. Make it a non-issue in any relationship you're in and stay completely humble and secure regarding it. I say this because I get the feeling she's trying to hit you where she thinks you're most sensitive. If you're big, act it, don't ask about it. If you do this, I think it's very unlikely that anyone in future will go there, because you'll have shown that your cock isn't a point of contention for you.