When and how did you learn that your cock was big/small? (18+)

JBD_Mikk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was fairly late learning that my size was uncommon - I was in my mid 20s when I discovered online statistics and studies about penis size. I measured and re-measured, finding it hard to believe that my length in particular was rare.

However, a little bit earlier there was another occasion (that I nearly forgot about until I saw this thread) when I came across a gallery of guys in speedos - it was some kind of photo contest. It was all photos of them individually in various poses, and one of them in particular had a much bigger bulge than the others, which turned me on in a way the others didn't.

I tried comparing myself in a mirror wearing a smallish cotton brief (the closest thing I had to a speedo at the time) and was a bit stunned to see that my bulge looked at least as big. To this day I still haven't directly compared cocks with another guy in person - so at the time this was really quite a revelation.

Wildman2015

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In my second year at college I took a human sexuality course. That was the first time I saw the research studies on penis size. I was naturally curious so I measured later in my dorm room, confirming that I was bigger than the average. I didn't come out until a few years after graduation, but my first few partners also confirmed it for me.

And just for the record, no we didn't have internet at that time, haha.

Lando Dameron

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In high school, I always felt pretty on par with average and was very self conscious of my size. I was measured by a gf at the time which had me on the edge of my seat because I was so embarrassed about it at the age of 20-2. WE were fucking around and she said it was big but she wanted to see how big it really was as she called it "perfect for her". At that time I was about 7x5.5 to which she also compared it to the average which definitely made me feel much better about myself.

I think what changed in my young 20's when I became a bull in SoCal a few years. That really changed my perspective on how I felt about my size. Women actually craving my dick and husbands admitting that my cock was big and they loved to watch me fuck their wives. Kinda crazy to me because I was a bit smaller back then in comparison to now with years of PE.

Big yes, but proportionate has always been the goal!

Perfectsix

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I realised I had a small cock many years ago but recently had it confirmed very publicly.
My wife and I entered the hotel sauna and were surprised to see everyone was naked (maybe it’s typical in Berlin?). Anyway we took our costumes off and sat down. There were two very statuesque women and three tall men, all of them well endowed.
I don’t react well to water and after our swim was 1.5” long with a very tight scrotum.
My wife struck up a conversation with one of the women and after a while the woman felt relaxed enough in my wife’s company to ask,” I hope you don’t mind me asking but does your husband have a micro penis? I have never seen one before.”
This caught everyone’s attention and they were all looking at me and smiling!
My wife looked around, pointed at the smallest of the other three guys and replied,” no… he grows too much to be micro, he’s about an inch smaller than him when he’s hard!”
The guy was obviously totally flaccid and the knowledge that they were all bigger soft than me hard had them laughing and smiling and certainly got the conversation flowing.
I joined in and joked and smiled while inwardly cringing and I was so nervous I remained at my absolute smallest throughout the whole experience

Litwick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wish I had friends and stuff when I was growing up to be able to have those kind of innocent experiences with. Would enjoy a buddy now to jerk with. Had an ex gf say some shit that still fucks with my head

EvurHard7

Superior Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Late in high school, I looked in the bathroom mirror and finally had the realization it wasn't going to grow anymore. And everyone else I'd seen naked was bigger, so I just accepted that.
Would you mind sharing some details about the biggest guys in your class?

good96

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Late in high school, I looked in the bathroom mirror and finally had the realization it wasn't going to grow anymore. And everyone else I'd seen naked was bigger, so I just accepted that.
It's an unfortunate reality that I too relate towards. I'm sorry.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Mine happened just after college. I kept hoping for a growth spurt that never happened. I realized I was stuck with my scrawny body and thin dick. Never felt I achieved a masculinity.

Serpentlike

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was like 19 in the locker room at a gym when one of the employees came in while I was changing and said out loud "Holy Shit!" Then apologized. Then he went back out and two other employees came in to pretend to do things while stealing glances.

BiDiscovery

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Little brother went to live with his dad without telling his girlfriend after summer. She came to the house and I was alone. One thing led to another and once I was completely in her she paused, looked at me and said you’re bigger than your brother. She kept coming back for more.