When and how do you use a bidet?

Humanian

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Or you can just go down to the local "rub joint" where a couple fine looking women from the Phillipines will take care of all that for you for 50 bucks. Just put your hands on the shower wall like you're about to be frisked....25-30 minutes later you feel nice and clean and have a spring in your step.

So I've heard.

Not true...at least none that I heard of.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm a clean freak (obviously since i figured out my shower head stretches to the toilet) what i would give to have a bidet! I told my husband to install some sort of little kitchen sink sprayer type thing at the toilet in our new bathroom.

You can get one to put under the normal toilet seat. My Aunts house had one in their bathroom when they bought the house. If I recall correctly it was horseshoe shaped tube with holes for the water to come out of, and moved back and forth to be used when needed.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i don't understand this bidet concept... piss, wipe, wash, wipe again? :confused:

I don't think it is for pissing.

It can be used after going #2 or to clean your genitals (mostly for women) before or/and after sex.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Please note that bidets are Continental, not European.

Unless of course you want to argue that the UK is not part of Europe. Which is a nice thought, but with our unelected and unpopular PM seeking to ratify the Lisbon constitution-called-treaty against his clear manifesto promises and against the wishes of the people of Britain we do rather look stuck in the European nightmare.

Rant over.

Arrested for making even this thread about shitty toilets political.LOL:smile:

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My house doesn't have them but since my shower stall is one foot from the toilet I just step into the shower and wash off with the handheld shower head. I have never seen one in a house here in the USA...even very expensive homes.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've an aunt here in Toronto who has one. As a kid, I always used to piss in it because it was lower and more accessible than the toilet. Oh well, I never liked her anyway.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My childhood neighbours in Brampton had one. I'd never seen the like and had no idea why they had a second toilet with no seat. The cold porcelain didn't appeal to me so I only used the facilities I was familiar with.