when and where

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by UKMale38, Jul 5, 2008.

1. UKMale38

UKMale38 New Member

if the mood is right i find i get very horny and need to jo. an example being yesterday. i work alot outside and found myself in the middle of a large field in the van. the sun was beating down and i found myself starting to get erect. i climbed into the back of the van and started stroking through my shorts. the next thing my head was out and i was playing with the gland stroking the pre-cum arround my head. then it was down with my shorts and a nice slow jo. i do think alot of it is to do with the fact that secretly i hoped someone (male or female) would see me and do the same from a distance, the fact someone COULD be watching really excites me. anyway at the point of ejaculating, i pointed my hard 7" out the van and shot a very large load of cum into the grass :biggrin1:

i also find when i've been out on my mountain bike and am hot and sweaty in my tight cycling shorts, i often get the urge to jo in the car on the way home. i am in a very happy relationship but i still find when i need to, i just love to jo. what about you guys and girls??

2. D_Ivana Dickenside

D_Ivana Dickenside New Member

i do this once in a while. sometimes the urge strikes when i least expect it. usually i'll excuse myself to a private place, say the restroom for instance, and take care of myself. i mean, what else am i supposed to do? i have needs that must be met.

3. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

I was doing some work in a house being remodeled once, and I was left alone while my dad ran to get some material. The homeowner wasn't there, and the mood struck me. So I started jerking off in the master bathroom. :tongue:

4. D_Ivana Dickenside

D_Ivana Dickenside New Member

haha did you leave the homeowners a nice surprise :wink:

5. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Didn't get to finish. :rolleyes:

BUT...one year when putting up the X-mas decorations at one of the shopping centers, I got the urge. We have a key to get into the main building and into the restrooms. It was about 3am, and here I am just going at it in one of the stalls. I have all my cold weather gear on, I looked like a fireman. And I was trying franticly to think of anything sexual to help me get off.

6. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

It usually strikes me when im in the movies. There is something about that cold dark environment with the big comfy chair that ts just :tongue: A few times ive done something about it when there hasnt been to many other people in there but really i prefer to let build up and wait till i get home where i can eally enjoy myself properly

7. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Well when you going to invite me over so I can enjoy it with you?

8. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

It happens to me in the office or during long flights. Sometimes the mind just gets stuck in sex and I have to get to a private spot, usually the lavatory, for some relief.

I mean, I can't go on showing an hard on bulge a whole day!

9. D_Davy_Downspout

D_Davy_Downspout Account Disabled

I've done this at just about every job I've ever worked. I also was driving cross-country once, and made several stops. :biggrin1:

10. UKMale38

UKMale38 New Member

latest installment for my outdoor wanking tour occured this morning, i woke up and went into the back garden for a coffee and smoke and suddenly got the urge. As i only had track bottoms on, i totally stripped these off and was standing there totally naked and erect. I had a nice long slow stroke and shot my load all over the flower beds :eek:. i was so excited as we have neighbours either side who could have caught me if they'd come outside but it's all about the thrill for me :smile:

here's to my next outdoor experience and to many more i hope.

ps, what's the offence if you're caught jo outdoors in public :biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice