when and where

UKMale38

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
if the mood is right i find i get very horny and need to jo. an example being yesterday. i work alot outside and found myself in the middle of a large field in the van. the sun was beating down and i found myself starting to get erect. i climbed into the back of the van and started stroking through my shorts. the next thing my head was out and i was playing with the gland stroking the pre-cum arround my head. then it was down with my shorts and a nice slow jo. i do think alot of it is to do with the fact that secretly i hoped someone (male or female) would see me and do the same from a distance, the fact someone COULD be watching really excites me. anyway at the point of ejaculating, i pointed my hard 7" out the van and shot a very large load of cum into the grass :biggrin1:

i also find when i've been out on my mountain bike and am hot and sweaty in my tight cycling shorts, i often get the urge to jo in the car on the way home. i am in a very happy relationship but i still find when i need to, i just love to jo. what about you guys and girls??

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
i do this once in a while. sometimes the urge strikes when i least expect it. usually i'll excuse myself to a private place, say the restroom for instance, and take care of myself. i mean, what else am i supposed to do? i have needs that must be met.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
I was doing some work in a house being remodeled once, and I was left alone while my dad ran to get some material. The homeowner wasn't there, and the mood struck me. So I started jerking off in the master bathroom. :tongue:

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
haha did you leave the homeowners a nice surprise :wink:

Didn't get to finish. :rolleyes:

BUT...one year when putting up the X-mas decorations at one of the shopping centers, I got the urge. We have a key to get into the main building and into the restrooms. It was about 3am, and here I am just going at it in one of the stalls. I have all my cold weather gear on, I looked like a fireman. And I was trying franticly to think of anything sexual to help me get off.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
It usually strikes me when im in the movies. There is something about that cold dark environment with the big comfy chair that ts just :tongue: A few times ive done something about it when there hasnt been to many other people in there but really i prefer to let build up and wait till i get home where i can eally enjoy myself properly

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
It usually strikes me when im in the movies. There is something about that cold dark environment with the big comfy chair that ts just :tongue: A few times ive done something about it when there hasnt been to many other people in there but really i prefer to let build up and wait till i get home where i can eally enjoy myself properly

Well when you going to invite me over so I can enjoy it with you?

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
It happens to me in the office or during long flights. Sometimes the mind just gets stuck in sex and I have to get to a private spot, usually the lavatory, for some relief.

I mean, I can't go on showing an hard on bulge a whole day!

UKMale38

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
latest installment for my outdoor wanking tour occured this morning, i woke up and went into the back garden for a coffee and smoke and suddenly got the urge. As i only had track bottoms on, i totally stripped these off and was standing there totally naked and erect. I had a nice long slow stroke and shot my load all over the flower beds :eek:. i was so excited as we have neighbours either side who could have caught me if they'd come outside but it's all about the thrill for me :smile:

here's to my next outdoor experience and to many more i hope.

ps, what's the offence if you're caught jo outdoors in public :biggrin1: