when are you supposed to die?

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
[FONT=ms sans serif, verdana] Sunday, July 1, 2057 [/FONT]

*Checks calendar*

Ummm.......could you eat a few more burgers and drink a little more booze so you kick sooner? I'm tied up on that day but I don't wanna miss the funeral. I have a really open calendar in 2056 right now, but it's filling up quickly, so book your date soon!!

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i plugged in my information and then selected the question and i got three difrferent answers all in the 2040's I'll be 95 according to one of them.
I changed absolutely no information

I changed it from smoker to non smoker and got the same date.:confused:

MH07

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thursday, February 28, 2019 yikes not much time left.........:eek:

Finally, somebody with less time than me...

Sunday, November 23, 2025 (I'll be right behind you). I'll be 69 (a good number, no?), which would put me squarely in the range of when my family seems to kick off; I think it's all genetics anyway.

Some members of my family smoke, drink, cuss, and fuck all they want, while others, being highly religious, abstain from everything. Regardless, they all seem to croak between 68 and 75 of heart attacks/strokes. Given this fact set, I believe I will choose the first group...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[FONT=ms sans serif, verdana]Your Personal Day of Death is... [/FONT][FONT=ms sans serif, verdana]Thursday, July 29, 2055 [/FONT]
That means I only have 48 years left. I am not pleased. My paternal great-great aunt died at 106, my paternal great-grandmother died at 103. I was so sure I had another 60 years left! :frown1: :mad:

Then again I could die happy if I ever got to have that threesome with landminespring28 and quercusone. :redface: :05:

Alex Chambers

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
i plugged in my information and then selected the question and i got three difrferent answers all in the 2040's I'll be 95 according to one of them.
I changed absolutely no information

Same here. It seems that in the best-case scenario I cash in my chips about a month before my 99th birthday. In one scenario, I actually die on my birthday--now that would suck. I hope I at least get to open my presents first.

warmhorizon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey, I got November 23rd 2078! That'll make me 93! Whoo! :biggrin1:

However that's totally gay, there was a better one back when I was in college (5 years ago, ouch!) on this website called the spark which is now just a study aid website. Shame really because the death test on that was REALLY in-depth and even gave you probably causes of death. I seem to remember it saying I'd die in 2040-something of either a Plane Crash, Industrial Accident or STD.
In fact STD was around 70%.
Hehehe...

warmhorizon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wait I found it! it's here: SparkLife

Apparently I'm going to die December 22nd 2066 with a:
12% chance of dying from a contagious disease.
10% chance of dying from electrolysis.
5% chance of heart attack during sex.