When Big is Too Big

Instinctual Lover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Years ago I had a fuck buddy who was 11 inches. He was not able to bury it in me, still had alot of dry cock.
Now, he said he has never been able to bury it in all the way and how frustrating it was for him. How he always had to be careful not to push too deep, so he didn't hurt the lady he was with. (yes i was a lady back then too, a slutty lady).
I have heard many men talk about women wanting huge cocks, but in reality, it is a waste.
Don't get me wrong, I will try very hard to take a 9 incher. Umm, very very hard.
Mmmm 9 inches. What was I saying?

schllong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So too much size can be a waste...how about oo much come? I'm one of those superblasters. When I come I spray semen all over the place. So far, most women haven't been too happy with what comes out of me. Maybe moderation is the key to both size and load??

Attachments

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
If you want to put it like that too much is a waste, but if that is what you/your partner has that is what you have to work with.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
man-posting-as-woman tip off #4517: a woman using the generic nudie women avatars is probably a man.

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
man-posting-as-woman tip off #4517: a woman using the generic nudie women avatars is probably a man.

I thought they always used pensive, mature poses holding a camera. :biggrin1:

I'm still waiting for the friction burns to form on that girls tits as she's been rubbin' for about a year now. Good defense against breast cancer, I suppose.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I thought they always used pensive, mature poses holding a camera. :biggrin1:

did you just insinuate that i'm a man? i'll cock-whip you.

I'm still waiting for the friction burns to form on that girls tits as she's been rubbin' for about a year now. Good defense against breast cancer, I suppose.

maybe they are really stuck there from some bizarre cosmetic surgery gone wrong, and she's really trying feverishly to un-stick them from her chest.

So what is the best size for you than Instinctual Lover?? :p

sean9incher

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You know... on a serious note though.

I honestly have had sex with petite women who actually couldn't take all of me. At the time I thought there was something wrong with them and had no idea that I was larger than "normal" (whatever normal is). But being 9" long and 7.5" around (yes, got to stick that .5 in there)... I have mistakenly hit ovaries... and it is not fun.

Nothing blows the mood like your lady getting kicked in her balls (they may be deep inside her... but they still feel the same when they get hit.)

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I honestly have had sex with petite women who actually couldn't take all of me. At the time I thought there was something wrong with them and had no idea that I was larger than "normal" (whatever normal is). But being 9" long and 7.5" around (yes, got to stick that .5 in there)... I have mistakenly hit ovaries... and it is not fun.

Nothing blows the mood like your lady getting kicked in her balls (they may be deep inside her... but they still feel the same when they get hit.)

Truer words...

I've had this happen. Not fun.

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's the cervix you're hitting. If you're hitting ovaries, you're probably fucking the belly button.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Too much is a waste? I don't know? If what I have is too much for someone else, it definately doesn't get wasted on myself. In fact if it was longer it would make selfsucking easier. However, if it proved counter-productive in attainig myown pleasure then I suppose it would be a problem.

stretcher74

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So too much size can be a waste...how about oo much come? I'm one of those superblasters. When I come I spray semen all over the place. So far, most women haven't been too happy with what comes out of me. Maybe moderation is the key to both size and load??

Moderation is for monks.