When Blowing a big dick, use your other hand

shyguyftl

Sexy Member
Media
Do any of you other members suffer from this problem when getting a blow job? I am about 8"x8", with a very large set of low hangers(I hear I inherited it from my Russian Grandfather), and find it difficult enough to find people who can fit even a portion in thier mouth. (Fucking is a whole nother issue). But when people are willing to try and suck it, I don't know if people are intimadated or what. But it takes alot blood to keep it hard, and when someone is trying to fit it in there mouth, they dont bother to hold onto the rest with there other hand. And after a little while, when they cant get much in there mouth, it doesnt feel that great anymore, I can't stay hard. And as good as sucking on semi feels, It feels so much better when I am hard.
I would have thought it was just maybe it was becuase I wasnt into them, or had erection issues. But about a month ago, I hooked up with this person that could suck the whole thing without any teeth, and I didnt have to worry about needing an extra hand. I stayed hard the whole time, and even got milked for 2 extra loads with just a semi after (I had basicly collapsed onto the chair after the first explosion and they just never stopped milking me).
Now I know the odds are I won't meet too many people who can do that in my life. But in the mean time, what are some tricks I can do stay hard when they struggle, or casually suggest they grip the base tight when they suck? Thanks guys.

Reactions: Carlos292959.